Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Grue

LIVE November 28th; what's new?

MWGA... Making worms great again. The other changes are nice. GG.
  2. Grue

LIVE October 10th; what's new?

I like this idea. I'd also enjoy it if there was entire events that were scaled like this. Like special ruptures that spawn lots of tough enemies that scale so everyone could help kill them. Would give high lvl toons reason to visit old zones and low level folks a reason to risk the run...
  3. Grue

QA September 20th, 2023

4. Grue

QA September 21st, 2023

5. Grue

QA September 13th, 2023

Then I didn't understand the mechanic. I thought it only affected adv/dis when hitting mobs and did not affect mob's adv/dis on the player, i.e. the mob would have the advantage if they were higher level regardless if gel'd. ... If only there was some kind of combat log where we could view...
  6. Grue

QA September 13th, 2023

Unless I have no idea how the combat mechanics work... I'm thinking this will affect gel'ing negatively, especially tanks.
  7. Grue

QA September 13th, 2023

Combat log Grayed out text is too subtle to make much of a difference imo. Different colour all together would be easier to see at a glance, better yet, let players pick the colour of the text based on the source. While I'm being unreasonable, I'd also enjoy the log being presented in table...
  8. Grue

QA September 13th, 2023

Angle Brackets and parenthesis. [30 ] Grue <Embers After Dark> (Grimstone) [15 ] Blindwanderer <Embers After Dark> (New Haven Valley) [22 ] Soandso <Cool Guild 1337> (Northreach)
  9. Grue

Feedback Game - List your 3 favourite things and 3 most disliked things about the game

Write down your reason to start playing Embers Adrift Wanted to play group focused MMO where the meta is not already set in stone by neckbeards Write down your 3 favourite things about Embers Adrift 1. Stingy loot drop rates 2. No map/compass 3. Group combat Write down your 3 most disliked...
  10. Grue

Hot Fix April 4th

Sexy. Almost makes me want to lvl my tank... Almost. IMO, fear should be chaotic. If it really must be toned down, then perhaps reducing the mob's social radius while fear is active or add a snare component. Could also have it so mobs always try to maintain maximum distance from the fearing...
  11. Grue

Magda Grey questline lost - no warning

Another quest where you have to find or make a fake mustache so you can disguise yourself in order to get Magda's quest again.
  12. Grue

October 12th; what's new?

Will he have an attitude like he's better than me and give me a disgusted look when I inconvenience him by ordering a coffee? Will he offer music from one or more local artists and tiny, over priced, still partially frozen baked goods?
  13. Grue

Healer aggro

So, lvl 10 (9 Sentinel). Group healing aggro is real. How does everyone deal with it? I've just been standing there waiting for someone to peel it off like a good EQ cleric is supposed to. So far that has worked at lower levels, but I think it only works cause I am able to heal through the...
  14. Grue

BETA TEST September 7th; what's new?

Adjusted: holding RMB while pressing the turn left or right keys will now result in a strafe. Adjusted: turn speed for the left and right turn keys is a more reasonable. Added: "Leave Combat after Looting" checkbox option to the gameplay options. When checked you will not return to combat stance...
  15. Grue

Introduce yourself

Nickname: IRL Location: Alberta First language: English year of birth: 1980 How did you ended on this forum?: Was a few years ago... I was playing on the EQ Agnaar server (as a dwarf cleric obviously... barrel rool ftw) and I was picking mushrooms in Kaladim in preparation for Luclin going...
Back