Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. K

Armor

I never said I was level 1...
  2. K

Armor

No confusion. It's dumb that you have to mix and match like a hobo, instead of just being able to wear a full set of plate. I spent all that time, and I can't even wear the chest piece by itself... still stuck in starter gear thats just some pants, crap boots, and a shirt. Tried making my own...
  3. K

Armor

Not being able to wear more than 1 piece of armor is kind of lame.... why even add other slots? Wtf is the point of armor if it can't protect you? Why would you only ever be able to wear 1-3 pieces of it? That just makes NO sense and is also a deal breaker. What a waste of $50... The game was...
  4. K

Armor

There needs to be more info on this. Armor weight is way to restrictive at low level. I spent hours grinding out copper nodes to make armor, that I can't ever use apparently. So a "Warlord" is supposed to be half naked with some cloth shoes and a loincloth since, I can't wear the copper armor i...
  5. K

Stamina Bar

Since it isn't mana. Maybe change the color to something othert than blue. Yellow, light brown, maybe green.
Back