Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. X

BETA TEST June 8th; what's new?

But they can still craft based on current level? ^^
  2. X

Question: What happens in the case where a character already has 35+ in a crafting skill and is level 10 or so?
  3. X

Crafted before the lock! How did you get a screenshot of that item anyway :p I don't remember posting it. Wait... I definitely couldn't have posted it with debug info. I've been spied on! I am amused that the screenshot is dated June 3rd at 10:23 AM before server opens, and I was at work at...
  4. X

BETA TEST May 25th; what's new?

Has taken somewhere near 2000 carcasses to go from 25 to 34.xx hunting. I only turned maybe 10% into strips, the rest stopped at leather or went to other mats. Nearly all of these carcasses have been at-level too (almost entirely Fair Dense 25-35 upon reaching hunting 30+ where Fair Lean 20-30...
  5. X

Unlocking the secrets of Nupiter

Confirmed: I discovered that the world was turning backwards. It must have been the evil cat army siphoning off our energy. So... expect that the sun will be rising in the East soon enough :p And telling time with the Nupiter clock will need to be adjusted. It should work in reverse of...
  6. X

Unlocking the secrets of Nupiter

Important note: The game is in development, and I was just informed that the rotation of our world may be off with the sun rising in the west. If it is 'adjusted' to rise in the east, reading the clock of Nupiter will be reversed! Nupiter: Gazing upon the horizon, one can see a heavenly body...
  7. X

Lacking a map for Redshore, the stars have shared their secrets with me as I mediated for an entire day. I feel as one with the natural world around me. New skill obtained. I shared a crappy graphic of some findings.
  8. X

The way I read it is this: Wilds are now more solo friendly and 2^/3^ mobs have been mostly consolidated to special camps leaving mostly 1^ (Excluding rare/named spawns) in the vast spaces between hunting POI's. There is now more than one wolf camp to facilitate multiple groups at the same time...
  9. X

Impressions after buying and playing all weekend

I did an exploring run and noticed there weren't a lot of good solo camps in meadows or dryfoot, but there is one nice camp of spread out 1^ exiles in north meadows at about level 15, great terrain for kiting too. SNH had tons of singles roaming about and camps. NNH was almost entirely skipped.
  10. X

Impressions after buying and playing all weekend

Many 2^ and higher can outrun you even with maximum speed :P The current max ms bonus that I'm aware of and have is +7% being 2 runners cuffs for 1 ms each and a pair of Nomad Boots for 5ms & 5 cms. Some of these mobs STILL outrun you with LotL 15% ooc bonus, totaling 122% ms. 3^ spiders and...
  11. X

Armor

You are going to make my leather set even better? <3
  12. X

Armor

I beg to differ, I use leather because: A) AC is kinda crap for defense B) I prefer the stat bonuses on leather and love stacking that mobility C) Wearing many leather affords me more bonuses than a few metal pieces D) My main defense is to avoid getting hit E) Most characters don't need AC as...
  13. X

Armor

for now... its getting worked on + higher levels
  14. X

Feedback Travel Times

LotL Does not improve. I checked with the alt-hover and there are no further ranks of it at this time. I'm having a hard time placing who or what you are responding to.
  15. X

BETA TEST May 18th; what's new?

That's fine. I know the way of mobility and its power! I'd rather have never known it then had it and lost it. Duelist starting to look pretty good now. 10% cms baked in between main and spec class is pretty huge even if it takes awhile to get that last 6-10 points.
  16. X

For the movement thing, it's up to the Warden to make sure everyone has the buff and stay in range of the party who should remain fairly close to each other. I'm always checking whoever is farthest away for the aura icon because I have other movement bonus items. I already outrun them without...
  17. X

Nooooooooooooo! lol The spec-class bonus ms is one of the core reasons I chose Warden. My Duelist may see some serious action soon enough. I'm all about the movement speed, even if it wasn't working correctly yet... a star in my eye snuffed out before it could really shine. Maybe everyone...
  18. X

Always about juice vs squeeze vs other options ;) I assume this thinking does not apply to auras? Or are auras going to be changed? Speaking of auras, is it intentional that Sentinel + Knight auras conflict?
  19. X

Armor

Sounds like a good balance. Looking forward to it.
  20. X

cool thanks Depends on how worthwhile the buff is I guess. Considering that stamina is usually the limiting factor in a fight, having a strong long-duration buff at the cost of -1 LAS might not be such a bad thing given the circumstances. I usually end up drained and using only 1 or 2 abilities...
Back