Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Omniscion

Worried about the Linux client.

Thank you Xeus for the info :)
  2. Omniscion

Very interesting approach! I'm trying to make it work on a laptop with nvidia 1650Ti to no avail. FPS are below 8 at best. May i ask what was the default variable of Vulkan ICD loader before you make the change? Also, what's your AMD gpu?
  3. Omniscion

Much appreciated for the info and the screenshots. I'll give it a try and give some feedback
  4. Omniscion

Can you, please, elaborate on the perfectly fine performance via Lutris? With tweaks, various versions of wine and in-game quality at perfomant/potato setting, can't get above 10-12 fps
  5. Omniscion

I tried a couple of weeks ago but it seems i can't make it to work. Anyhow, thank you for the reply :)
  6. Omniscion

How's the performance? I tried a couple of times via Steam and Lutris but it was nearly unplayable.
  7. Omniscion

BETA TEST August 24th; what's new?

A new gift bag of treats every week! Hard lol'd with this one
  8. Omniscion

Introduce yourself

INTRODUCE YOURSELF Nickname: Omni IRL Location: Greece First language: Greek Year of birth: 1981 How did you ended on this forum?: Well, it all started from an article i read on "massivelyop" at early March (if i'm not mistaken). The whole concept caught my eye and dug a bit deeper to learn a...
Back