Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. I

Impressions after buying and playing all weekend

The thing is it's not a solo game. They advertise as keeping grouping as the main focus. Solo play is an afterthought. If you do solo pay you should do content you can handle alone that wouldn't match what group play could do. The small loopholes for soloing is crafting.
  2. I

Impressions after buying and playing all weekend

You can always come back to where high chevron enemies are when their colors become green. You would be better geared as well.
  3. I

New user impressions and feedback

I honestly think the strongest duo party would be dps and support and that goes for most games really. Tanks are specifically useful in groups but in a duo not so much. DPS could put out enough damage to hold threat and eliminate enemies faster while support can keep them going. Games like DCUO...
  4. I

You could say they were left "in the dark." I mean I Just like an adventure game where you don't plan anything, you go out there make mistakes, stumble upon stuff.
  5. I

I mean there's a lot of games that are hard but people still play them and enjoy them. Just like Dark Souls will have it's kind of players other players wouldn't like it for how brutally hard it is. I don't like to say "go play another game then," I just think there is a larger selection of...
  6. I

Yeah the game visuals were better than other MMOs run by bigger companies. Went up and beyond the indie level. To be honest I actually liked how dark it was. Only certain players would be able to track down or memorize their way around and others might get lost. And if you get lost you can...
  7. I

What are you playing currently?

SWTOR has probably the best leveling/grinding in MMORPGs because it's enjoyable going through the story and choices. When a MMORPG makes you forget what level you are or eyeing the XP bar like a maniac it's a good MMORPG.
  8. I

Feedback Beautiful experience, enjoy the relaxing pace

Lot of gaming developers and sadly players are so affixed on what graphical technology is used, how many animation frames there are. Forgetting the true spirit of gaming or maybe the exploration aspects.
  9. I

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

Thorns Big fan of thorns kind of returning damage effect when you get hit. Would tanks have an ability or gear that does this? Like spikey armor and shield when they get hit returns some form of damage so when they get hit they can deal damage back? Mail Is there a mail system? Can you mail...
  10. I

What are you playing currently?

Most recently played was Arx Fatalis. It has amazing light and darkness mechanics. Also very intricate systems for example when you try and steal a chest that belongs to a NPC they will attack you for it but if you turn off all the torches near the chest with an arrow, water or magic you can...
  11. I

I've been watching some of the gameplay videos and it just looked kind of offsetting that people don't use torches when fighting. Will there be more mechanics on whether you have light in fights or not? I was thinking to get players to use torches more often on encounters (and this would make...
  12. I

Are bows the only ranged weapons so far? Is there plans of other types like javelins?
  13. I

When you drop items do they actually drop to the ground and stay there forever? That would be kind of cool. If you can drop items near an ember ring for the next band of adventurers to come by and pick up. You can leave food, weapons and medicine at an ember ring for the next band of strangers...
Back