Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. G

One More Port Discussion

Lol yea I seem to recall plenty of let the tank go first and train to the zone, run along behind them. /shout TRAIN TO ZONE! Of course there was Evac, ports, gate, invis, invis vs undead, FD, sneak, /consent /corpse, summon corpse, CoTH too
  2. G

Feedback Travel Times

Many of these QoL type requests in my humble opinion are the difference between a virtual World and a combat simulator RPG. I honestly don't understand the desire to turn EA in to yet another game where you click a button, go in to queue and insta port to your combat group. It reduces the World...
  3. G

BETA TEST May 4th; what's new?

How is performance and stability compared to previous builds? I have an older system with an RX 480 8GB and the client has performed surprisingly well (I did end up turning down shadows and veg density but still on high textures). The new build feels smoother to me when panning the camera...
  4. G

The tactical aspect of having to pick your skills

I feel that there is something to be said about mob identity as well. Learning the best skills to use for encounters has it's own satisfaction and player skill prominence that is lost if they go the way you're describing. Instead of say 100 mobs with unique traits now you have 10 mobs with 100...
Back