Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. R

BETA TEST May 18th; what's new?

Intentional nerf or not, its a change that resulted in a 50% reduction in proc damage, in addition to the change on the duration which prevents it from being applied to more than one person due to the 1 min cooldown. I am excited to see what other changes are in store for the Duelist because...
  2. R

Regardless of what you want to do, this is still a nerf. We can only provide feedback on the current state of the game as the changes occur.
  3. R

This feels like a nail in the coffin on Duelists. Serration was already weak, and this cut the damage in half, delay from 3mins to 30 seconds, so you can't even apply to more than one person at a time. The faster cast is nice, but overall this is a net nerf.
  4. R

I'm not sure if this is just coincidence, but it did seem like the harvestable nodes in Dryfoot became more and more scarce, almost as if they weren't respawning as the days since the last patch went on. Yesterday after the patch Dryfoot seemed to be teeming with nodes again.
  5. R

Feedback After 21 Levels of Duelist

There's arguments here proposing scenarios where Triage is useful, and I just want to clarify, I don't think Triage is 100% useless. There are obviously scenarios where it would make sense to use it. My point is that so far, those scenarios have been very rare. I don't find my party needing a...
  6. R

Feedback After 21 Levels of Duelist

What I like: - The concept of the duelist, offering support by way of increased party damage - Combined Strike. This is a great ability, with low stamina cost and great return on damage, especially in longer fight when it runs the duration. What I don't like: - Triage: As far as stamina...
  7. R

BETA TEST May 4th; what's new?

Thanks, I'm updated now, I think I just tried to get it before it was actually deployed
  8. R

Is this available? I'm not getting the update option on the launcher, even after the force check
  9. R

Intermittent
  10. R

Issues I've experienced so far with this build: - Weird 'glaze' on some of the text, for example the personal stash and experience bar - Deconstructed a copper dagger and got a Tattered Carcass - Chat Window Settings filters aren't toggleable anymore Pretty sure this was due to my network...
  11. R

BETA TEST April 6th; what's new?

This is a tremendous amount of work to accomplish in a week. The 'works in progress' section is also greatly appreciated. Keep up the great work!
Back