Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Xavure

Some little things

I just wanted to make a light-hearted post regarding some little things I'd like to see/ear in game. Just to be clear, I'm not speaking about feature and big changes in gameplay here. Critters: - I'm hearing birds everywhere, but never seen one....would be cool to have some flying around or...
  2. Xavure

Missive or Repeatable task

I know this will not be the majority, but I'm the kind of player that like to do some repetitive task, that are not quest. In example: Go kill 15 Rats and get a small reward. I know most people hate these, but I kinda like it. Would not be really hard to implement and would give a very small...
  3. Xavure

Crafting Stats vs tier vs dropped

I've dabbled into crafting with the new build and the harvesting changes are very welcome. However, there is a few problems with the stats related to Tier and I think there's a need for tweeking related to dropped gear. Here's 2 examples of issue regarding Tiers: 1- Copper Malachite earring T1...
Back