Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Xavure

Some little things

I just wanted to make a light-hearted post regarding some little things I'd like to see/ear in game. Just to be clear, I'm not speaking about feature and big changes in gameplay here. Critters: - I'm hearing birds everywhere, but never seen one....would be cool to have some flying around or...
  2. Xavure

Hot Fix September 5th

I like this little patch a lot, good job!!
  3. Xavure

Night needs to be adjusted

Seriously @Colanius I feel you about the White Knights and this game. They are a plague and it's like that since Beta.........I just try to ignore their comments I guess. Regarding the nightime, here's a solution for you: "turn your gamma up in Nividia/AMD control panel and you won't have dark...
  4. Xavure

Feedback Game - List your 3 favourite things and 3 most disliked things about the game

Write down your 3 Favorite Things about Embers Adrift 1. Slow Combat, tab target 2. Group Gameplay is awesome 3. Atmosphere, day/night cycle, seasons....etc (missing snow in winter :P) Write down your 3 Least Favorite Things about Embers Adrift 1. Corspe Run are as painful as it gets 2. lack...
  5. Xavure

A word of apolgy from Elloa, concerning forum moderation

I understand why you did it and that's fine with me. I feel like the main purpose of theses posts were getting out of control as well and I'm glad you did that. Don't feel bad about it, moderation suck, but is needed when it's getting disrespectful. People have strong opinions and that's fine...
  6. Xavure

Discussion on speed of progression

Alright sounds good, but you know that’s what I would called endgame Happy to ear that there will be one after all.
  7. Xavure

What level are you? The variety comes with the journey, don't worry about that.
  8. Xavure

So hearing you guys out, once I reach level 50, I will have to quit the game and find a new home? And don't think I'm rushing, I'm doing every bit of content I can and I really really enjoying it. Also, I've been invested in the journey since March, I've provided lots and lots of feedback, but...
  9. Xavure

Will you sub, if at level 50 you have nothing to do? That's cool you're having fun now and everyone in the game right now most likely......but can we have an idea of what they are planning? I feel that my points were very constructive compared to that statement.
  10. Xavure

This statement is getting me worried a bit………no end game means at level 50, the only option is to reroll??? it means we reach the end??? That is not what an MMORPG is about. There is a need for some kind of game loop at the end or there will be a lot of people leaving. Few suggestions: harder...
  11. Xavure

October 12th; what's new?

flanking is a stat that enhance you position values and does not only trigger from the side. Maybe the naming should be change??
  12. Xavure

BETA TEST October 5th; what's new?

Good job! Question just out of curiosity how many player per instance?
  13. Xavure

BETA TEST September 28th; what's new?

15 is easy peasy my friend, I'm sitting at level 31 and I need to kill 10 white 1 chevron to get 1%….imagine at 35 like @Valkon mentionned above.....there's no way solo player will play this game if it stay like that. Or at least normal solo player.....only masochist will be happy.
  14. Xavure

Embers Adrift Launch Announcement

Congratulation it's a huge milestone to say the least !!
  15. Xavure

Missive or Repeatable task

Ok this will be my last reply on that matter because I think we've pretty much covered it all and it was supposed to be a simple suggestion that weirdly turned into an argument. From the start I've never tought fully about myself on this, but more about the longevity of the game as a whole...
  16. Xavure

Get to know the team - Extended version - AMA

Who is doing the SFX then?
  17. Xavure

All I have to say, is @Thilly you should accept what other players have to say on things and do not insult everyone that has not the same idea as you. You are welcome to be constructive, but bashing others ideas or throwing sentence like the person don't know what they are talking about are not...
  18. Xavure

BETA TEST September 28th; what's new?

Performance for me has increased quite a bit since last week and I'm very grateful for that. Mobs in Meadowlands seems alright, although we had a bit of problem pulling the big 3 up Turtles in the water: "We pull with a kunai it came toward us, at arrival it went back to it's origin point...
  19. Xavure

You guys did not understood the point of this post, this was related to players that like repetitive task and not quest. These task should not have any quest descriptions or whatever, they are just meant to fill gap for certain type of players. I'll repeat it should be totally optional and it's...
  20. Xavure

CV2 exploration - 9/2/22

you beat me!!! dang
Back