Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Meriven

This weekend will be my last for a few weeks. Go in on Wednesday to have my son! Enjoy the tests...

This weekend will be my last for a few weeks. Go in on Wednesday to have my son! Enjoy the tests and hope to get some fun groups!
  2. Meriven

BETA TEST May 18th; what's new?

Your fix tonight has it runnng smoother than ever! Was a bit worried at the start of the night that I’d end up having to upgrade the machine.
  3. Meriven

BETA TEST May 4th; what's new?

@Undone character creation on Mac is acting wonky now. Can’t see what I’m selecting no matter what level of zoom it looks like I’m looking from inside the character
  4. Meriven

BETA TEST May 4th; what's new?

Looking forward to testing. Thanks Undone.
  5. Meriven

BETA TEST March 30th; what's new?

Love the changes to warlord chants! Got a chance to test with double warlord group and we each picked what ones we would do. The play felt really good to me.
  6. Meriven

Can it be Wednesday already?

Can it be Wednesday already?
  7. Meriven

Introduce yourself

INTRODUCE YOURSELF Nickname: Meriven IRL Location: Utah, USA First language: English year of birth: 1985 How did you ended on this forum?: Alpha Tester What interest you most about Embers Adrift? The need for group strategy and play reminds me of the best parts of gaming as a kid. I love...
  8. Meriven

Was not disappointed one bit after the test. Got some really high hopes!

Was not disappointed one bit after the test. Got some really high hopes!
  9. Meriven

I am so happy to have found out about this game today. Can’t wait to get testing. I’ve spent...

I am so happy to have found out about this game today. Can’t wait to get testing. I’ve spent hours reading up and watching all I can find. Looks awesome and I haven’t even gotten to get on yet.
Back