Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Blyte Plays

Feedback Game - List your 3 favourite things and 3 most disliked things about the game

Reason I started playing: I am a forever optimist in finding my EQ1 experience again. Three things I love about the game: 1: Elegant thoughtful design, which doesnt seek to copy paste other MMO steps of the past. 2: Low fantasy vibes. I'm a Conan fan, and this gives me them vibes. 3...
  2. Blyte Plays

Is there a mandrake Tea recipe Dev please respond

I've heard all the lament about this recipe and decided to just skip it myself. Good luck to ya
  3. Blyte Plays

Thoughts on class specific goodies

Class specific goodies doesnt preclude player choice. You can choose not to use it. Only if the goodies are drastically imbalanced to the point it's no choice at all, would that be a factor. Having a warlord weapon which is weaker than a crafted or dropped neutral dps option, but bolsters a...
  4. Blyte Plays

Scavenging Meadowlands Reward

I think the scale is a middle weight OT option for juggernaught, but I still wouldn't touch it as a jugg tbh
  5. Blyte Plays

Ya, I'm just talking from a group centric striker standpoint. I go flank+ stats over ac, and I'd lose a ton of flank if I tried to fit in a piece of scale. I still solo fine with my terrible ac, due to beserkers guts ability. If I was gonna fit in tanky gear for soloing or duoing it would...
  6. Blyte Plays

Said before, I'll say it again... inter-class diversity and Beserker rant

Having more individualizing options, easily trumps an outsider's ability to quickly access what role a party member is. Dark Age of Camelot had plenty of folks using shields besides a tank, and seemed to do just fine.
  7. Blyte Plays

As I said, scale, shields, and a flag.
  8. Blyte Plays

I just would like to say, there are no options for Strikers among the many reward options. This quest requires a group to complete, but not everyone in the group was rewarded. No one is excited about the scale armor (of the players I know), but at least defenders got a variety of shields to...
  9. Blyte Plays

November 10th; what's new?

Love that new kitty monster in the works, and dungeon entrances inside dungeons! Lookin forward to undercroft
  10. Blyte Plays

Said before, I'll say it again... inter-class diversity and Beserker rant

I used to have these concerns about AoE, but it definitely has its uses, and in some situations, is preferable to CC. We get a 3rd AoE at lvl 30, and it is friggin nuts. Even without any of this AoE, the zerk is the top DPS, so I'm not complaining about the chassis. I'm complaining, about the...
  11. Blyte Plays

Higher Population Needed

I wrote this post back in July, while beta testing. Today the population is just fine. Sometime a little crowded actually
  12. Blyte Plays

Active Passives??? Ability ideas

I think it would be cool to have skill abilities, that are not activateble. They simply give you passive buffs, while you have them equipped. It would further compound the choices to be made, when slotting your ability bar. They could be stances, focuses, or styles. Examples for Strikers-...
  13. Blyte Plays

DPS'n advice

I agree, because when curved swords were 2delay, I was seeming to do atleast comparable dps to mainhand dagger. Really need the devs to make a variety of dummies, with a lot of information about them when you mouse over them or an adjacent sign. Would love to have a cluster of ^^ dummies as well.
  14. Blyte Plays

DPS'n advice

It's been nerfed already in the past. I'm not certain it's a meta, but its effective. There are comparable alternatives, especially with the reach of two handers, weighing in on AoE attacks. I typically use greataxes for AoE, but there might be some merit to great swords, since they have less...
  15. Blyte Plays

DPS'n advice

I believe hit helps offset the level differential of yellow/red monsters. Hard to test it diagnostically vs. White target dummies. Would be nice to have yellow, red, and blue dummies as well. I agree there are problems with high hit, I feel it should have 1/2 hit value, augment a greater...
  16. Blyte Plays

DPS'n advice

Glad you did some target dummy testing I didn't want to do :) I will update the hierarchy. I'd like to add that PEN gives diminishing return on investment as the fight goes on. The monsters have abalative armor. Each hit destroys armor, and some abilities destroy a ton of their armor. The...
  17. Blyte Plays

Striker suggestions, and misc other suggestions

For the Warden: 1. As they level up, allow them to target monsters at greater distances, for scouting identification. "Legolas what do your elf eyes see?" This is in line with them being the "utility striker" 2. Make Lay of the Land increase with level. They should get better at...
  18. Blyte Plays

Raven Rock Dagger

I dont think I can, I've already done the quest, but I'm glad ya got it
  19. Blyte Plays

Raven Rock Dagger

Imo, This reward option is weakly balanced compared to the other options. Please consider buffing it (If you do though let me trade in my axe please) jk
  20. Blyte Plays

DPS'n advice

Just bumping for the new strikers.
Back