Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Randy Magnum

One More Port Discussion

I really like the Monoliths cause I find them very useful. Though there are situations where someone could use a port to a home (predetermined location) for example, indoor or outdoor dungeons if you have to leave your group and log or your in a spot where bag recovery would be very difficult...
  2. Randy Magnum

BETA TEST July 13th; what's new?

I would like any option to tell actual time, so whatever you feel is good is cool with me (shorter is better, lol, so maybe /ltime, and /time). It may be weird but sometimes I want to know time without taking hands off keyboard to reach for phone, or tab out of game. If i am in the flow doin...
  3. Randy Magnum

BETA TEST July 13th; what's new?

I really liked having the actual time shown with the /time command. Any way to make it optional, instead of just getting rid of it or is there another way coming to show actual time (like a clock)?
  4. Randy Magnum

Feedback Auto-leveling skills is a missed opportunity

Skills used to level with use, 1hnd sword, hatchet, bow etc, but they changed the system to what it is currently. I think more character customization/development would help. It is hard to differentiate your character from another of the same class. The Reagents are suppose to be a character...
  5. Randy Magnum

BETA TEST May 25th; what's new?

Gnolls, man I hope its gnolls...lol
  6. Randy Magnum

Armor

Crafting has changed a lot in the last couple builds and I haven't done much experimenting due to the rarity of flux, but in prior experience, gear stats didn't really start getting good until the twenties. Level twenty plus gear started having interesting and more impactful stats. Options...
  7. Randy Magnum

BETA TEST May 18th; what's new?

I like to kite mobs and I stacked cms in previous builds but this build I was lucky enough to get a great bow early and didn't have to bother with cms cause it killed most before mob reached me anyway. Just can't use it in group cause of agro. Edit: I should be more clear so the Devs don't nerf...
  8. Randy Magnum

Feedback Travel Times

I also was trying to head off issues from when the other zones get added and travel times will get even longer. With New Haven having the shared bank, some form of travel near the extremes or middle ground (via ship, caravan, balloon, horse like pretty much every game has - for a reason)) to New...
  9. Randy Magnum

Feedback Travel Times

We had this discussion in Alpha, and I'm glad to see you got Undone to move more than I did lol
  10. Randy Magnum

Community feedback - Naming places

Oh, I see. More for Rings. Well starting in SHN" Elloa's Embers - She respawns so much here, might as well name it after her... Stonehenge - self explanatory Farmer Fire - start of the farms in SNH Haven Hearth - the third ring in SNH, by store, buildings etc. (aka Noob Campground) Wraiths Ring...
  11. Randy Magnum

Community feedback - Naming places

You mean town names like Randonia, and Randyland ( I think they are already in game though)? Or zone names like The Magnum Empire? lol...
  12. Randy Magnum

Crafting Stats vs tier vs dropped

I posted a response in a different thread but since its pretty relevant here, I am just going to re-post it: This issue is just a lower level issue because crafted stat items get better with quality and level. Common drop weapons have no stats but are a second faster in CD but the same damage as...
  13. Randy Magnum

BETA TEST April 20th; what's new?

I don't like chest farming for various reasons. Can you put a timer on chests like other games have, for example, you loot a chest and then you can't loot another chest for a week or 72 hours?
  14. Randy Magnum

BETA TEST April 6th; what's new?

Great work! Really looking forward to trying all that stuff out. That bear armor came from my gimp suit idea didn't it!?! The offhand auto attack reduction may be too much though. I went from 1 or 2 offhand hits per white or blue mob to none. I think it took 4 or 5 mobs before I saw 1 hit. I...
  15. Randy Magnum

How Close Can You Get?

yeah, it is a set limit, but it use to feel like you could get different results. Not so now though. It seems pretty consistent. Maybe it was lag but it didn't always seem like the same distance even if it was suppose to. Now, it does.
  16. Randy Magnum

How Close Can You Get?

I have gotten closer to them in Alpha. These are the closest I have been in beta, but I do have something I want to try next time....
  17. Randy Magnum

How Close Can You Get?

Wow, what a story! I was able to sneak up behind one of the Wraiths... And then KILL it! It dropped three different items that the locals said were Legendary: 8 ~ The Infinity Ember Stone == ~ some type of Deer Hooves D ~ bowl of Bear Urine Legend states that when these are combined, they...
  18. Randy Magnum

BETA TEST March 9th; what's new?

OMG!?! Ability Effects! Damn, can't wait to see em! On going too far with them, if it looks like something from Lost Ark, then you probably went too far LOL. Otherwise, SWEET! Aww, you fixed stuck, there goes my hang gliding practice. at least i can deconstruct it now. And execution buffers...
  19. Randy Magnum

How Close Can You Get?

So I finally saw a wraith turn around and walk away, and I thought "uh oh, that looks like batman, could be copyright infringement" Till it turned around again... Sir Drindin without his pipe lit!
  20. Randy Magnum

List of current /Commands in game

/roll Boom! first... lol
Back