Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. K

Embers Adrift Expansion?

With Embers recently celebrating its 1-year anniversary, what are some thoughts regarding an expansion? What would it look like? A few questions: 1) Does the community even want an ‘expansion’ with a large amount of content/changes, or should the game continue rolling out features as it...
  2. K

Feedback Suggestion: End Goal for Dungeons

One way you could implement something like this without instancing could be a teleport to a boss/loot area with a relatively fast respawn. Then the only way out, would dump you outside the zone. I don't like the idea of doing this for every dungeon, because I think it would just be too...
  3. K

Night needs to be adjusted

I've thought about this off-and-on during my playtime. I understand the annoyance, but also the immersion argument. My preference would be for a quest that allows you to see 'better' at night, perhaps at the cost of Ember. I think this mechanic already exists in game because you can see the...
  4. K

This game worth 40 on sale to 70 not on sale Canadian dollars ?

I would advise playing during one of the free events. I did, and ended up really enjoying/buying it. The full price in CAD seems high, but the sale price is very reasonable in my opinion. Hope to see you in game!
  5. K

Upgrading from a GTX 1060 6GB to a GeForce RTX 3060 12GB - has anyone done this

I went from 2x 1080 in SLI to a single 3080 12GB, and the uplift was very noticeable across all games. Embers went from being stuttery, to smooth.
  6. K

Feedback Game - List your 3 favourite things and 3 most disliked things about the game

Write down your reason to start playing Embers Adrift - MMO that promotes grouping and interdependence. No micro-transactions! Free trial during worldbreaker. Write down your 3 favorite things about Embers Adrift - Healer/Tank/DPS trinity, with sneak & pulling! - Environment & atmosphere are...
Back