Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Sodin_Evergreen

Friend code

i get the error message mentioned earlier
  2. Sodin_Evergreen

Friend code

i did and it will not activae for him i have his account and mine up right now trying to get this resolved for him.
  3. Sodin_Evergreen

Friend code

When i first invested in this game i got two codes one for me and one for a friend, My friend says the code / cd key he has is not working. so i purchased the $29.99 for a friend and it took my payment but it didnt ask for any information on who to send it to like my friends email.
  4. Sodin_Evergreen

Friend Code

So when I invested in the game i have a friend copy how does my friend use the Key to access to be able to download the game?
  5. Sodin_Evergreen

Introduce yourself

thank you
  6. Sodin_Evergreen

Introduce yourself

I have 2 pets and Siberian Husky named Ladie Marie, and a black Cat named Mystic i have 3 kiddos 2 boys 1 girl, cant have pineapple on pizza deathly allergic to pineapple, found out the hard way after eating pineapple upside down cake. That is my 4th furry kid my cat is camera shy like my wife lol.
  7. Sodin_Evergreen

Introduce yourself

Hello my name is Robert Byrd, and I invested in this game and a tester of the game when it was under the old name. I have seen the changes done and they are wonderful, and I cannot wait to go Live. I thought there was a page saying there was going to be a live startup today for testers...
Back