Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Meeks

LIVE March 26th; what's new?

Also, I really like the design of the mailbox. Thanks for sharing. Will mailboxes exist in most camps (similar to anvils or personal stashes)?
  2. Meeks

LIVE March 26th; what's new?

Another solid patch with nice incremental updates. Looking forward to trying out the new solo loops and to using the new mail system (when it's ready). Thanks, @Undone and team!
  3. Meeks

State of the Game: Big Announcement, Roadmap, and Solo Snacks

Thank you, @Drindin and team. I'm excited to see what you're able to do in 2024. Also, smart move not assigning dates to these items. I appreciate knowing how you're prioritizing things but won't have any timing expectations associated with any of them. That said, I can't help but wonder if...
  4. Meeks

Hot Fix January 2nd

Good little patch this week. Thank you. And Happy New Year!
  5. Meeks

LIVE December 19th; what's new?

IIRC, the plan was to move the existing EV in Grimstone Canyon (Arkhos' Lair) to Grizzled Peaks once the new EV was implemented. Do I have that correct? If so, was that part of this update?
  6. Meeks

QA November 13th

Cool. Are these unlocked with the portion of the map that contains them? Very cool. Down the road, having shells as an additional crafting material would be a nice touch too. This is a welcome change. I think this is implied in what you said, but I do want to confirm: When you say "creatures...
  7. Meeks

Hot Fix November 7th

Nice, thanks. Is the size of the ashen trigger radius assigned to ember drifts similar to that of ember rifts? Does ashen probability similarly scale with proximity to the ember drift?
  8. Meeks

A Review: Play Like It's 1999...(and a few suggestions)

As no spring chicken myself, a lot of what you said resonated with me. But I don't know that I can agree with this suggestion in such definitive terms. While I agree that an auction system would alleviate pressure in the current economy, I feel that it might present an overcorrection of sorts...
  9. Meeks

You Had Me at ... Central Veins :O

I felt much the same way when I first began playing a couple of years ago. And I still do.
  10. Meeks

QA September 13th, 2023

Some more great enhancements and content... keep up the good work! - The sub-zone identification tech is a welcome addition. - The new ant hill model is interesting... makes me think of a stack of burger patties waiting to be tossed on the grill! - Assigning a base color to each class is a...
  11. Meeks

Hot Fix September 5th

Great update! Thanks for listening to your community and always being open to making adjustments where warranted based on our feedback.
  12. Meeks

LIVE August 29th; what's new?

Looking forward to checking out all the new content. Thanks, Undone and team!
  13. Meeks

Feedback Game - List your 3 favourite things and 3 most disliked things about the game

Write down your reason to start playing Embers Adrift I've tried pretty much every MMO out there, hate the direction World of Warcraft pushed the genre, and have long been looking for a game that builds off ideas and mechanics found in classic MMOs such as EverQuest. Embers Adrift does this...
  14. Meeks

Steam Deck Installation and Controls

Correct
  15. Meeks

Well, it took a little while to play around with the settings but I finally have things running fairly smoothly. Thanks for the assistance @AdricLives! I plan to use a mouse and keyboard (not sure I'm interested in attempting to play an MMO like this one using the controller) so it took me a...
  16. Meeks

Thanks for posting this! I'm going to give it a try tonight and let you know how it goes.
  17. Meeks

LIVE April 25th; what's new?

Excited for this. Thank you, @Undone and team!
  18. Meeks

LIVE March 28th; what's new?

Thank you, Undone and team. Another awesome update! This one on particular has a few things I've personally been hoping to see for a long time. I'm excited to jump in tonight. I assume Forgotten Depths is the official name for what was previously tagged on the map as Redshore Depths?
  19. Meeks

LIVE February 28th; what's new?

Good stuff, Undone and team! Thanks for all your hard work!
  20. Meeks

November 17th; what's new?

Thanks, @Undone! I hope you and the rest of the Stormhaven team have a wonderful Thanksgiving with plenty of time to relax and recharge.
Back