Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Dcellio

BETA TEST May 25th; what's new?

Thank you for listening to feedback and making these worth a slot! I am looking forward to testing Follow Through out tonight.
  2. Dcellio

Armor

I like the idea that any class can wear whatever armor they want but what seems to be missing are the benefits for choosing lighter armor. As stated by Razor, there is really no disincentive to wearing the best armor to weight ratio. Sure, there are some “blue stats” that may sway one’s decision...
  3. Dcellio

What are you playing currently?

Currently playing Disco Elysium on PS5. Really an amazing RPG, nothing else quite like it. I play a mix of TTRPGs (5e, Masks, homebrew) and board games (Dune Imperium, Marvel Champions). A little P99 every once in awhile.
  4. Dcellio

Introduce yourself

Nickname: Kestral IRL Location: Houston, TX First language: English Year of birth: 1970…yeah, I’m old How did you end up on this forum?: I am always looking for an EQ replacement and jumped in to SoL last year to see if it would scratch that itch. Obviously I have migrated here so that answer...
Back