Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. E

Embers Adrift in the Year 2525:

I appreciate both posts, especially because I am not like a 'founder,' but one thing Cola touched on is the (at least implication) fact that with an indie game of this level, you are buying in like 50/50 with devs. Meaning, that it's "our" (again, I say our with caution because I haven't played...
  2. E

Embers Adrift in the Year 2525:

I will try my hand at making another thread! I'm a new guy, a self-proclaimed MMO theorist. I am searching for the holy grail like many. I have seen many different games, and I wanted to talk about the future of EA even though I did not dip my toes too far into it. I hope people will read and...
  3. E

Feedback Game - List your 3 favourite things and 3 most disliked things about the game

I started playing EA because the MMO market was bare and I heard good things. My three favorite things are: The fact that the combat might approach turn-based level of complexity in outcomes, opposed to action. Exploring and 'living' in the world. Potential, which is mostly a "me" thing. My...
  4. E

A Poll About Grouping Preferences

I prefer to solo. I think grouping should be for group stuff, then there should be solo stuff, too. I definitely never want to be forced to do anything in a game, not the least of which is having to find a group to progress.
  5. E

Let Us Discuss Combat!

Biggest Caveat: I haven't really played the game much! hah. I am sure there will be veteran input, but I wanted to highlight this post by the member Yeff. "This is what I've been trying to drive home. The combat, class, and skill depth are what make the core of a good game. These things are...
  6. E

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

I’m not trying to sound jerky, but any shot at a number? I def think the game is gonna grow a lot because of the 30 dollar play without sub. It’s gonna be surprising, hopefully not too surprising. If you look it up on youtube, nobody really has negative things to say and most are talking about...
  7. E

My MMO Tier List (please add yours as well)

Yo, my kinda dudes... putting MO2 as a top tier choice HAHA. MO1 was magical, but MO2 is already going down the wrong path. Yeah, it's immersive and unlike anything, but it's already taken so many huge hits, that game is toast. I wouldn't even be here if MO2 had some hope. If you have a rosy...
  8. E

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

I have arrived! Beetlejuice intro. My question is simple: about how many people are even playing this game? I am creeping around the tutorial area, and I think I will re-roll now that I got my toes in the game. I see a few people moving about, talk to them, etc. It's cool. I just wanna know...
  9. E

Let's talk about Bows and their role

check out my completely ignorant comment! Without some sort of a dodge mechanic, or like a shoot and hide behind a tree, something... bows will indeed be only for pulling. Pulling is so important, though? The other obvious point is group play. A group should be able to have rangers, and if...
Back