Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. T

Black screen, only game widgets appear (Mac)

Well, didn't get things working on the Mac OS but I had Windows setup on bootcamp (same laptop) so gave that a try and everything works just right. Thought you might want to know.
  2. T

Sure I can send you those files, but I'm failing to see an option on the forum to PM you. I tried disabling full screen and restarting but still get the black screen on both character creation and in the world. In fact I'm getting a black screen the whole way through, account login and all...
  3. T

OPEN WEEKEND JUNE - FRI 2d to SUN 4th

Yep, I'm on a 2019 MacBook Pro 2.4 Ghz 8-Core Intel i9 with AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8GB graphics card.
  4. T

I'm on a 2019 MacBook Pro 2.4 Ghz 8-Core Intel i9 with AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8GB graphics card.
  5. T

First time logging in for the free trial, I see game widgets but no character appears in the character creation, I just have a black screen. And also in the world, I see all the game widgets (name tag, chat, hot bar, etc.) but the world is just a black screen. Any ideas?
  6. T

OPEN WEEKEND JUNE - FRI 2d to SUN 4th

logging in for the first time for the free trial, I can only see game widgets but no character appears in the character creation, I just have a black screen, and also in the world, I see all the game widgets (name tag, chat, hot bar, etc.) but the world is just a black screen. Any ideas?
Back