Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. A

Player base / audience composition

I have played for a little over 6 months and have never seen anything inappropriate said in world chat. People joke and have fun but haven't seen any crossing the line. Group chat can get a little spicy at times but shouldn't be a problem. If you don't like that chat it's easy to leave. With...
  2. A

So upset right now

Thanks for the offer Rav. It's a level 25 sword that is better then any crafted sword for the level. I have a level 30 sword in bank with same stats. Just have to level a couple more times to use it. Downside is that I was going to give it to a guildy that was with me when it dropped when I hit...
  3. A

So upset right now

I appreciate the reply and got the answer I expected. Buy back feature is great but I think equipment swap should just be turned off while interacting with a merchant. Kind of like when in combat stance you can't swap equipment it should be the same as selling to a merchant. Like I said if...
  4. A

So upset right now

I'm not sure where to post this but if anything this could be used as a suggestion so I picked here. I was very lucky to get the 2h sword from Stark in UC not even a week ago. My bad luck always over rules my good luck. Tonight after running solo loop in UC I ran to town to sell vendor trash...
  5. A

Feedback Game - List your 3 favourite things and 3 most disliked things about the game

Write down your reason to start playing Embers Adrift Been looking for a game with EQ vibes. Been watching Nathan's videos so decided to give it a try. Fun so far. Write down your 3 favorite things about Embers Adrift 1. Visually beautiful game 2. Tab target instead of action combat 3. Great...
  6. A

Feedback Suggestion: End Goal for Dungeons

Great suggestion but since these aren't instanced dungeons and multiple groups can be in them at the same time it just wouldn't work. If there is a chest or boss at the end guess where you will find a group camped at in every dungeon? I do wish there were more to dungeons tho.
Back