Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. S

Native Linux Client (Experimental)

Quick update to my previous post: Spent the weekend with my wife and kids, wasn't able to further test Proton vs native, but I will be purchasing Embers this month in order to continue testing between both clients. While I agree that Proton is great, the native client is very much preferred and...
  2. S

Alrighty, found the time to jump in too. I can confirm what Seph said, the game runs fine as far as I can tell, no stability issues thus far, but poor performance / fps is an issue for sure. Potato mode is giving me around 10-20 fps at 1080p resolution in the starting area slaying deers. I can...
  3. S

Hey there, just woke up and thought I'd register to these forums just to say: Way to go, thanks for supporting Linux natively! I found out about this during one of Nathan Napalms Youtube streams recently, and couldn't believe that you guys now support Windows, Mac and Linux altogether. This is a...
Back