Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. D

Gear and Stats

I agree with ya , I stopped playing a few weeks ago . I really love the game but there is just to much wrong with it to invest anymore time.
  2. D

Upgrading from a GTX 1060 6GB to a GeForce RTX 3060 12GB - has anyone done this

I use this exact card , runs embers smoothly.
  3. D

Feedback Game - List your 3 favourite things and 3 most disliked things about the game

Why did I start Playing? I stumbled across a live stream of Nathan Napalm and immediately knew I had to play! My 3 most liked things? Feels like EverQuest ! Being able to camp Named Mobs ! Grouping is super fun! The things I dislike , sorry but I want to list things on my mind. Lack of a...
  4. D

Questions from a Noob!

I’m just now learning about this game , I’m old school EverQuest… is their a class like the enchanter ? Also what class is more like the Cleric ? Thanks !
  5. D

Free Weekend June 2-4 What Can You Do To Make It A Success?

If I purchase the game , am I able to play it now? Looks interesting!
Back