Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Ravenwolf Silvermoon

Paintings and Tombstones, in remembrance.

Hello. While exploring the city, found some of these. Thought it was interesting.
  2. Ravenwolf Silvermoon

Complete Frenzied Fashion Look

Hello. Finally got around to getting the complete Frenzied Amor (Belt, Necklace, Gloves, Boots, Leggings, and Shirt) for all three characters, all three classes. Here are the screenshots, managed to fit them so show all three classes, Supporter, Striker, & Defender. For this game, I do like the...
  3. Ravenwolf Silvermoon

Abilities for Harvesting

Hello. Was wondering if adding abilities to crafting (harvesting in this case) as you increase in crafting levels (harvesting, prospector, hunting, forestry). Like adventuring levels, you obtain new abilities when you reach said levels. How about having something like that for Crafting Harvest...
  4. Ravenwolf Silvermoon

Crafting Harvesting (Gathering & Refinement Related)

Hello. Thought this was interesting while waiting to group. During the 12 hours I waited, this is what I came to realize. Its not easy to find a group lol. This all started at 08:19PM to 08:14Am. At 08:19PM, turn on LFG tag in game, even mentioned it on Discord, looking for a group. At 10:45PM...
  5. Ravenwolf Silvermoon

Four Arms & Legs

Hello. Defeated couple of Smugglers. They fell in an interesting position lol.
  6. Ravenwolf Silvermoon

Bear Floating in Midair

Hello. Think this was a glitch on my screen, connection issue or something. But took advantage of it and got this screenshot lol.
  7. Ravenwolf Silvermoon

Big Spider & Brave Adventurers

Hello. Group I was with encountered a big spider in the outskirt of the Web Forest of North Newhaven during the night.
  8. Ravenwolf Silvermoon

What's in your bank?

Hello. This is my Beta inventory/bank space. April Beta test build is coming to an end, new build test coming. Thought I'd share what I have been collecting since we started. I probably will not have time to do this, like in Alpha, so I wanted to start today before I forget or when server...
  9. Ravenwolf Silvermoon

Character Login Screenshot

Hello. Was wondering what does your character(s) look like now that we are nearing wipe, starting new Beta test build next week. This is pretty much what mine looks like till the wipe. I tried to screenshot it when it was daylight, seems to show better then the dark/night screenshot imo. Just...
  10. Ravenwolf Silvermoon

Types of Crafting Materials

Hello. For this beta test build, have noticed there are more materials for us to use in crafting. And more stuff for us to add to our bag, inventory space and bank space. Its not official or anything when I say Tier. Its what I categorize those materials types and level. You may call it, term...
  11. Ravenwolf Silvermoon

Dryfoot Fashion

Hello. Have some Dryfoot item to share, for those wondering which look better (cuirass), crafted copper crafted tin, crafted bronze or crafted zink/brass. There's not much difference on looks, visual other then hue/tint color of the metal armor. The cloth stuff, the crafted cotton is yellow (if...
  12. Ravenwolf Silvermoon

Harvesting (Reagents Related)

Hello. Have some reagents info. Its incomplete, will try to update it when I visit all the regions/animals. For now, this may help some folks out. As with all test build, all of the info are subject to change in the next test builds. Updated: Mar 27 2022 19:36HR Updated: Apr 08 2022 15:50HR
  13. Ravenwolf Silvermoon

Provisioner (Potions, Food, Drinks, Related)

Hello. Have some potions made. Will update with the Ramie when I get them. All stats modifiers and such will change according to each test build to balance the game. For now, here are some potions to check out if you need to see what's needed or how to make them. Depends on your level of...
  14. Ravenwolf Silvermoon

Outfitter (Jewelry Related)

Hello. Have some Jewelry items made (Copper Ingots only). Didn't use any gems for this (did not have any on hands at the time, will try to update info when I can). For now these are all from Copper, Tin and Bronze Ingots Jewelry, from level 1-30. The higher your Outfitter level, the better your...
  15. Ravenwolf Silvermoon

Outfitter (Leather Armor Related)

Hello. Have some leather armour info to share. These are made with the merchant bought Coarse Thread, so no stat bonuses. I did not have any cotton or linen thread on hand at the time. But will try to update this info later this weekend or next week. As you can see, each range level has a...
  16. Ravenwolf Silvermoon

Outfitter (Metal Armor Related)

Hello. Finally got around to working on some Outfitting stuff. This is for Metal Armour related, of Copper, Tin, Zink, Bronze, & Brass Armor for now. Managed to get my Outfitter to level 33.10 before realizing, most, if not all of us will never get to see anything higher then level 20 ish stuff...
  17. Ravenwolf Silvermoon

Ruins, Dungeons & Wondering NPCs

Hello. This may be something far down the road. Was wondering with all the ruins we see about, will there be glyphs (like hieroglyphics types or similar), writings, puzzles, drawings or partial drawings, or clues scattered all over the regions/realms? Will dungeon also have such things when we...
  18. Ravenwolf Silvermoon

Weaponsmith (Range Weapons Related)

Hello. Have some crafted Short Bows to show for folks who wanted to know how to make them or what is needed to make said short bows. Or what bows they may want to get made, or references on short bows in general. The final outcome depends on level of the Weaponsmith, the type of Wood they use...
  19. Ravenwolf Silvermoon

Wolf's Lair Waterfall

Hello. This caught my eyes while we were at the Wolf's Lair. Compared to Alpha at the same spot, it has changed. Looks better now lol.
  20. Ravenwolf Silvermoon

At the Right Moment

Hello. Didn't noticed this until the Exile was almost defeated, thought it was funny. Happy Valentine Honey....
Back