Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. S

Shield or Dual Wield for Supporters

Wow crossbows and more crossbows !?!? Amazing depth. Teach us more with your big brain.
  2. S

Shield or Dual Wield for Supporters

Ultimately there are only 3 classes in this game. Characters are very shallow and uninteresting. I have tried to be supportive and give constructive criticism. But I think they are either unwilling or unable to respond or react to the feedback given by players. Either answer was enough for me to...
  3. S

Territorial Play Style

This is a misrepresentation of what occurred. I was in the group last night that you state you were following. On several occasions the party stated that you aggro’d mind into our area. We had a tight formation and a single person pulling so it was rather easy to see. One or both of your toons...
  4. S

The title question

I don’t think anyone “rushed” here. The game has been out for 6 - 7 months something like that. I think these folks are just the most dedicated to their chosen character , and early adopters of a game they took a chance on and loved. It’s a small team, small player base and I think they wanted...
  5. S

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

Hello, I am new so I apologize if this question has already been answered. Is there any intention on introducing gaining points or levels in specific weapon types similar to EQ. 1H Slashing , 2H blunt ect…. Seems like it would add a bit more development to specializing your character. If not I...
Back