Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Rev

Notes

Login: I will have to do more checking this week, but I could swear when I was logging in it would put the camera looking upwards and zoomed in on my rear end. It is a bit odd view to start with. I don't recall it doing that in the past. Trading between players: When you have a trade window...
  2. Rev

quick notes

Forester seems to be on a good pace. Provisioner seemed to level really fast from 1 to teens. I assume mobs drop gloves, belts and helms since that is all I have seen drop so far. All of those were drops in SNH. I have yet to see any type of armor or weapon drop off of animals in NNH so...
  3. Rev

Feedback

Logged in a little bit recently. Took these notes: 1. Guilds - Played with invites, ranks, demote, promote, etc. Worked really well except for the following I noted: Bugs: When you rename a rank, it doesn't update when you hover over the person's name in the guild window. You have to log...
Back