Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Redwolf

Crafting Professions

The bad: Ok so, to be blunt, I don’t like having to raise up harvesting skills to 12 and not being able to get into a low level crafting if I want. It’s very ‘grindy’ to just run around looking for metal or wood etc. for many levels without being able to use the materials on something beyond a...
  2. Redwolf

Crafting Professions

So could you split them up this way: Character1:Mines/Gems/Skins Character2:Leafs/Plants/Wood-Shrooms Character3:Armorsmith/Leatherworker/Tailor Character4:Woodworker/Lt. Weaponsmith/Hvy. Weaponsmith?
  3. Redwolf

Crafting Professions

Is the crafting Profession system limited to one specialization? I.E. limited to a single type of crafting per character? (Like LOTRO) Or Can one character max them all out? (Like EQ) I’m just trying to figure out how many characters I’ll have to make because Crafting, is my thing.
Back