Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Kittik

Idea for Character Customization - Attribute and Ability Points

I have no clue how technically feasible this would be, but I'm sure it'll be easy for Undone. Characters are currently very much railroaded to all be exactly the same (maybe this changes a bit with Alchemy, regardless, I think this would be a good addition to the game). Awarding Attribute and...
  2. Kittik

A Case for Oranges

Or whatever color you want them to be, but they should be there. My arguement is that Yellows (which were significantly more difficult from 4/13's patch) are a good fight for a group. But going from Yellow's to Reds is a "feels bad man" moment. As we are out adventuring and we (again) are...
  3. Kittik

The Defender: Juggernaut / Knight / Marshal Part 1

Playing a defender is the choice of those who want to be in the middle of and in someway direct the battle. Not necessarily a control class in the classic sense of the word, but having dominion over which mobs a group is fighting and the ability to say which mob is of a higher priority of...
  4. Kittik

The Defender: Juggernaut / Knight / Marshal Part 2

Please see The Defender: Juggernaut / Knight / Marshal Part 1. Continuing on from that thread: Knight: This is an always on ability or at least thats the theory. It has a +20 (so I think this is only 20% chance to work), so with those low of odds at it's current iteration, it's an ability...
Back