Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. MarcusFromOz

Just for fun - what are the last 5 games you played on Steam?

PS: you can clip the image using the windows key + shift + S
  2. MarcusFromOz

Grimstone

3. MarcusFromOz

Emberfly Magic

4. MarcusFromOz

MassivelyOP - gives Embers Adrift some great credit.

https://massivelyop.com/2024/02/06/the-daily-grind-when-was-the-last-time-an-mmo-studio-truly-impressed-you/
  5. MarcusFromOz

December in the Hills

6. MarcusFromOz

Player Suggested - 2024 Roadmap Poll - Just suggestions folks

Here it is, the Great PLAYER SUGGESTED 2024 Roadmap Poll. How it works: - Choose one item you would like added to the additional choices below and post it here And / Or - Vote for one of the Items already listed...
  7. MarcusFromOz

Have fun voting for your favourites

The voting form: https://forms.gle/pjQYmaSk5ApWbHHs5
  8. MarcusFromOz

The Torch Run

(The lyrics are not mine, but from the song linked below). Woke up this morning, with the strangest dream. Was in the biggest army, the world had ever seen. And we were marching as one, on the road to the holy grail.
  9. MarcusFromOz

Elloa's Twitch Stream - Wednesday 25th - The search, the whispers, the (mis)adventure ....

(Elloa let me choose the location for this stream, so let us set the scene) Marcus noticed that you couldn't walk around the city anymore without the whispers echoing off the walls. Ember, ember, ember, alchemist, Others, alchemy.... Everywhere you went, the same topics were being discussed...
  10. MarcusFromOz

Aussie duel to the death

11. MarcusFromOz

Naked Run

Before the run we decided to warm ourselves beside the city's Ember Ring and strengthen our resolve with games of chance and lots of movement. Little did we know of our fate. Had we known, we may have put back on our clothes, and retired to comfy familiar locales.
  12. MarcusFromOz

Attack on the City

13. MarcusFromOz

My new favourite clip :)

https://clips.twitch.tv/ProductiveFaithfulWatercressFrankerZ-GC8pUWRXYc5zcoBe
  14. MarcusFromOz

Oops

15. MarcusFromOz

Some nights are just random...

16. MarcusFromOz

Upgrading from a GTX 1060 6GB to a GeForce RTX 3060 12GB - has anyone done this

Thinking about making this upgrade and would appreciate anyone else's experience in doing so, obviously particularly for Embers Adrift.
  17. MarcusFromOz

The death of WeeMarcusFromOz ?

Attempting to prop himself up against the stone wall, WeeMarcusFromOz realised that he was near his end. The smoke, the mist and the ember had combined into a cloud that enveloped him. He didn't remember clearly what happened, they had entered the dungeon, like many times before, but this felt...
  18. MarcusFromOz

Lets have some fun - what song most reminds you of Embers Adrift?

Here is mine with no explanation ...
  19. MarcusFromOz

I took the dwarves into Moria

Had a great time running with 3 tanks, a warden, a serker and my warlord through parts of CV2. You may now call me Gandalf the warlord :)
  20. MarcusFromOz

My MMO Tier List (please add yours as well)

Warning: Please don't tell me in wrong, because this is my perception and my opinion. But please feel free to add yours. (Edited 4th March 2024) ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- S-Tier: Lineage2, Darkfall, Embers...
Back