Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. MarcusFromOz

QA April 5th, 2024

How easily could you reformat that spreadsheet of yours into this format?
  2. MarcusFromOz

Hot Fix April 2nd

Been thinking about running a monthly tournament based on level ranges: 1-9 - featherweight 11-20 - lightweight 21-30 - welterweight 31-40 - middleweight 41-50 - heavyweight Would need some incentive though, something like an exclusive title awarded to the winner. Mar24Welter Mar24Heavy etc...
  3. MarcusFromOz

QA April 5th, 2024

Yeh the more I think about it, the more I agree that while it makes sense design wise, from an engagement point of view it's an own goal. The game needs more fun, and more variety in activities, and making people rethink their mind maps is just going to piss them off. To be brutally honest, as...
  4. MarcusFromOz

QA April 6th, 2024

Did some functional testing on items 1 and 4 Not planning to do any regression testing yet, will wait for the next build. - Same issue mailing to Torc (as expected) - Map zooming is solid now - Mail costs are obviously much better now. On mailing to alts - I was really hoping that I could go...
  5. MarcusFromOz

QA April 5th, 2024

Mail boxes, thank you. Content Compression - head says yes, heart says good luck explaining this and having people not feel like they have been nerfed. I wonder if the alternative of increasing the GEL range and XP con restrictions would have been more palatable. Thats just an initial response...
  6. MarcusFromOz

Bought Game but Only Free Trial Access?

No, you do not need the subscription to go past the starter area. You bought the game, you can play one character as long as you like. Welcome to the game :)
  7. MarcusFromOz

Hot Fix April 2nd

Did some fighting in the proving grounds and it would be nice to have an ember ring in the spectator area so you can recover the wounds after a loss and still watch and /s chat. Just a suggestion. :) Was good fun though.
  8. MarcusFromOz

PvP results

Fatble is the champion of the Level 10-19 range, after beating Magpie, the self declared champion.
  9. MarcusFromOz

Hot Fix April 2nd

FIGHT ME BRO Absolutely LOVE this. From 2001 to 2004 every Monday night my Ultima Online guild would meet at a special arena one of the guys made and we would fight each other and have the best time. This is going to be so much fun. The only limits are your imagination and your sense of...
  10. MarcusFromOz

fire mage / taming class

Mage Tamer in UO was awesome. Would love it here one day.
  11. MarcusFromOz

where is everyone

At the time you posted this stream was just winding up. Since then I've slept for 6 hours, went to an in-laws for a Good Friday feast (which included 2 beers and a vodka) and just now got home. I might put on the replay of this stream, have a few laughs watching it, then take a nap. I hope...
  12. MarcusFromOz

State of the Game: Ember Loops

By my reckoning:
  13. MarcusFromOz

QA March 2024

All sounds didn't work when I logged into QA. Exited the game and switched back to Live - sounds were ok. Exited and switched back to QA - sounds were ok. Not sure if its a me thing or if anyone else will experience this, hopefully just me thing.
  14. MarcusFromOz

QA March 2024

Is the mail system enabled, I'm not seeing it?
  15. MarcusFromOz

Just for fun - what are the last 5 games you played on Steam?

PS: you can clip the image using the windows key + shift + S
  16. MarcusFromOz

Religion / spirituality in the world of Embers Adrift?

Watching from the shadows of a tree, Marcus would often return to the frail bridge that had brought so many north and into the valley. Why did this newcomer travel this way, what was it that attracted him? Is it a coincidence that as you cross that bridge, the large blue planet is directly in...
  17. MarcusFromOz

Prepping for the Trial

- I didn't want to lose my crafting progress - It's my 5th character on this account - While the class and subclass are out of synch, the subclass levels twice as fast as the class, so it catches up over time. - Not being able to redo the quests is a bit of a blow, but I'm in the position to...
  18. MarcusFromOz

Feedback Please give an option to disable / hide the combat text box

I agree, it would be nice to be able to toggle that window off. In the interim I converted the combat type to a chat type (showing Loot only) and dropped it on the right side under my bag. Maybe that helps.
  19. MarcusFromOz

Best combination?

I think that the mail system will make these dependencies a lot less necessary. And yeh my warden has 3 gathering skills :)
  20. MarcusFromOz

Prepping for the Trial

Just to confirm, you can "forget" your current classes, which sets them back to initial levels. For example: a 12 defender/12 juggernaut can forget the jugger and become 12 defender / <nil subclass> redo the subclass quest and become a 12 defender / 6 marshall. However, the 12 defender / <nil...
Back