Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. E

Where to find tin great axe recipe

It's the only t2 recipe I don't have, and haven't seen it. Anyone know where to find it? If you have a spare, I'd be willing to trade or buy it off you. Jignutz, Longan, Exterminatus
  2. E

Good place for T3 lumber?

Haven't been able to find a good place to harvest T3 lumber, any suggestions?
  3. E

4th Character slot suggestion

It's insulting to suggest that they haven't given it any thought, that they rolled a die and it came up '3'. What I would predict they already have planned is that they will add a 4th in a paid expac, or maybe upon 2nd release when the game is finished and they actually advertise it to get new...
  4. E

One More Port Discussion

You are paranoid. If people are backing out of groups you are in at this high of a frequency, it's not the other player, it's you.
  5. E

Another post begging for a talent system...

When talent systems are done right, they are superfluous because they are balanced and there is only a small variation on a theme. That is what Devs strive for. The more impact a talent system has between characters, the worse the balance. The worse the balance, the more player bitching. The...
  6. E

Another post begging for a talent system...

Talent systems are a scam. They are like democracy, designed to give the appearance of choice without giving any meaningful choice.
Back