Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. OakKnower

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

A miracle! Thanks muchly Battlestorm. Now I can get busy doing something. This made my day!
  2. OakKnower

Impressions of a noob Knight tank.

Thanks for replying, Battlestorm. I agree, ES is a snap steal. Interestingly the tooltip doesn't show a threat component. I wonder if there is inherent (behind the curtain) threat generation in some attacks. With Counter, I can see a very slight application of threat. Much smaller than the...
  3. OakKnower

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

I have a question regarding trade-skills: Two of my characters would be crafters (third a harvester). On each of those two crafter characters I chose to level two harvesting skills. Leveled them to 12 and then purchased a crafting skill for the third slot. Am I not able to replace those...
  4. OakKnower

Impressions of a noob Knight tank.

I tanked CV1 last night for the first time (11 Knight) and didn't have too much difficulty keeping mobs on me. I rarely tank in MMOs opting for the support/healer role. I wanted to share some thoughts. The group range was 8-11. We also had a Marshall (lvl 8) who would infrequently pull aggro...
Back