Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. pantheon0918

CV2 exploration - 9/2/22

It seems most of the players feel the same about ember current dungeon design I wish the developer would take a look of how the legend does it Last year is my first time to be at runny eyes, it was fun as hell all those crazy aggro and crazy design ,however we stopped playing Everquest 1...
  2. pantheon0918

CV2 exploration - 9/2/22

I feel you If they don’t have the resource or the imagination to do it they can just copy & paste , literally JUST COPY it’s scary why after 27 years and not a single developer had managed to capture or even try to copy that soul of Everquest , Seriously how do those guys did it 26 years ago...
  3. pantheon0918

Discussion on speed of progression

So ember adrift isn’t for you because you aren’t the targeted audience, people here enjoy spending weeks to level up just let it drift along And like 40% of the players are simply using ember to wait out pantheon : rise of the fallen, the one & only eq reincarnation I think new world is your...
  4. pantheon0918

got sad for a moment and then I remembered who I was

got sad for a moment and then I remembered who I was
  5. pantheon0918

Map of Newhaven

wished all those empty houses would have random spawn chests or rare named mob spawn inside many of them have the door shut , such a waste its the only complain from my gf she likes wandering around aimlessly in new world harvesting looking at stuff
  6. pantheon0918

Wooooo

Wooooo
Back