Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. B

From a DnD brain, small things that don't make sense...

I agree with not having it set up as such where it takes away from the core element of the game and grouping. However, there will always be the more hardcore people that play and more casual players. I think having a 'report based' system would be cool. Where one player person zone stumbles on...
  2. B

Halving the price of crafted items being sold would help mitigate inflation concerns, or allow a limit of, I don't know, 10 crafted items being sold a day as an example. It's just weird to have disease skin and decent armor being something you can sell vs. not sell. Hell, if inflation is that...
  3. B

I fail to see how it's pandering in any way. Why not have an optional form of progression in the form of zone reputation? We get titles for killing boars and pigs, but if you complete X amount of quests in Y zone, why not have it unlock something unique to the zone. I see the ancient grizzly...
  4. B

Got back into Embers after a lengthy hiatus for it to develop, and there are just some things that are puzzling that I wonder what the thought process was / is. 1. Crafted items - why would a merchant accept purchasing from me animal urine and rotting skin but not tin or copper armor I can...
  5. B

Embers Adrift Press Release: 2.24.23 - Pricing Change; Content; Roadmap

I enjoyed the couple of months of Embers Adrift, but personally I feel as if there needs to be an addition of a new race or two, something basic like dwarfs and elves. I don't know how feasible it would be, maybe something that can be done in a major expansion to include other starting areas...
Back