Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. K

The Big Flaw

Realistically it can take an hour or more to find a group and then another hour to fill it in my experience; and that's if you are lucky. Another huge problem is there's often only enough players for one group at each level range; if you are player #7 you are sat out with no chance to start...
  2. K

Embers Adrift for Dummies?

Plenty of info/beginer guides posted here already you just have to look for them. There's also like 6 different wikis made by people who don't play the game anymore lol. Marcus listed one another is beesofknowledge
  3. K

QA August 2023

I'd really rather it be titles only because I didn't "want" to grind 3k of every animal but would've done so if it meant meaningful buff to my character. But as is it's entirely worthless. Boring titles and trivial buffs that will not feel good or noticeable at all
  4. K

QA August 2023

The hunting log only providing stats against the specific mob makes it entirely worthless/trivial and entirely removes any/all drive to even engage in that system. I just went from being excited to have new grind goals/ways to improve my character to now being massively disappointed and feeling...
  5. K

Dungeons how to improve them

I'm happy to report that there are at least 2 static 4c bosses in the game at present and they each actually have some mechanics but no loot presently because they are tied to quests lol. I'd certainly like to see more static bosses with either a shared loot table from rare names with lower...
  6. K

No housing assumptions

Currently there is no housing in any form
  7. K

Night needs to be adjusted

Personally would like night to be adjusted back to how dark it was on release. One of the tags for the game is "Be a light in the darkness". Hundreds of games without a day/night cycle if you have a fear of the dark or those boomer eyes can't handle it anymore; no need to cry about how dark it...
  8. K

How to improve: Lack of class personality/fantasy

Lmfao never going to happen. There's a huge community of "players" that never reach level 20 but will make a post like this trying to change the game 5 times and then quit when they get told no.
  9. K

How to improve: Lack of class personality/fantasy

This wouldve been great maybe during alpha or beta but the game is considered "full release" and the classes are set already
  10. K

Hot Fix July 4th

RIP my marshal :( great skill, shall be missed
  11. K

Ranger or ranged typed class?

All 3 strikers and all 3 supports can be played as Ranged or Ranger type builds or as melee builds its entirely up to your personal preference how you gear and build your character.
  12. K

LIVE June 27th; what's new?

Incredibly happy to see a new zone get released!!! Can not wait to try out Highlands! Huge thank you to the devs for shifting highlands to a 20-25 and a 40-45 zone instead of keeping it a 30-40 zone as originally planned!!!! This is a great move for the health of the game and overall player...
  13. K

Curious about ground torches

The only healing torches provide is the placebo effect. They are for illumination only.
  14. K

QA June 2023

really unhappy with the augment and consumables nerf especially considering the incredible amount of time needed to farm the mats vs uptime they give
  15. K

Discussion on speed of progression

Highlands hills is listed as a 30-40 zone on the what's next/upcoming features post, I don't see how that would help with levels 41-43
  16. K

It gets to the point where you have to spend 5 hours just to get 14% xp. Levels 41 42 and 43 are HORRIBLE right now lol.
  17. K

What endgame?
  18. K

To quest or not to quest?

Gear progression goes Vendor trash drops > Crafted > Quested > Uncommon enemy drops > Named enemy drops > Rare Named enemy drops. That being said there are gaps in the progression and some quested items are BiS/better then anything else available. Quests are done for gear and lore/flavor and...
  19. K

LIVE May 30th; what's new?

Sad to see the freehold keep door STILL isn't open despite it being promised to us in the last patch as a possibility and then when that didn't happen we were told it would be in this patch definitely. Levels 39+ have zero solo content available to them and 41-44 is all blue/red mobs even if you...
  20. K

OPEN WEEKEND JUNE - FRI 2d to SUN 4th

Good thing some research was done beforehand to make sure there isn't another gigantic triple A gaming event going on that weekend
Back