Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. T

Juggernaut (State of March'23)

Really I dont see Juggernaut as a specialization, its seems more like defender continued. And since this post has been here for a month and other specializations have gotten some changes. And noone has reached out or made any changes, I'm starting to think the devs just don't care or can't fix...
  2. T

Polearm is more for tanking and maul is more for damage. Riposte and block generate threat, and its more threat the higher those values. At higher levels there is less of a gap between skill use. Its better to try and space out your skills for consistent hits than spamming your skills like...
  3. T

Ive grouped with each of the other defender classes and it looks like their main attack abilities all generate more threat, some are comparable. Breach deals significantly less threat than other defender abilities. At level 35 defender criticals on their attack skills generate around 250...
  4. T

Ok so the level 34 skill is kind of like threatening strike and breach made sweet lovin = smash! Collateral damage and unstoppable could still use a little tweaking though. And is brace getting overwritten by screen working as intended?
  5. T

Well the issues will still be there when they decide to take a look...
  6. T

Hello all, this is my opinion of the state of juggernaut, and the post was prompted by a community discussion last night. Currently I am one, if not the only, juggernaut over level 30 playing the game. My understanding of the defender specialization roles is: knight- high threat, block, single...
Back