Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Asbo

BETA, closing event

Madmedic gave me a sick note so I didn't have to attend! Hope you all had a blast!
  2. Asbo

BETA TEST October 5th; what's new?

Does this mean if you are in a group it will allow all group members to join you in that instance too?
  3. Asbo

BETA TEST June 1st; what's new?

Can I just say I am starting to feel that you guys need to start coming up with more mobs and variants because I am getting fed up of killing the same mobs in each zone and for me if this continues in the new zones you are currently working on then I am going to struggle to continue testing as...
  4. Asbo

BETA TEST May 25th; what's new?

I get what your saying Elloa, however I pledged on the back of the previous iteration, so it would be nice to see something out of the ordinary. After all you appear to have shown that there are goblins in at some point with the screen shot from Dry. Also be nice after release that we get to...
  5. Asbo

BETA TEST May 25th; what's new?

Looking forward to reading the patch notes which tell us that Skeletons are in X, Y zone. Before you shoot me on the low fantasy aspect. If it was good enough for Jason and the Argonauts, then it has to be good enough for us. Ember Skeletons, wink, wink!!! I have to say I am getting bored...
  6. Asbo

BETA TEST May 18th; what's new?

Disappointed that the Friday to Tuesday is not being carried over weekly, I was under the impression after our chat it would be. If you are pulling it, then when will it be a thing permanently? If you do not plan on having it then please remove the afk situation until game goes live please...
  7. Asbo

Feedback After 21 Levels of Duelist

Thing is I get what your saying we have not seen the rest of the game and I agree with this, but currently it feels useless to me. Early on it's fine but the more levels you get it feels less effective. I'm at level 15 and will change it to play the Warlord as I have played both the Duelist and...
  8. Asbo

Feedback After 21 Levels of Duelist

I agree 100% with Rydoggs post in fact I have stopped playing mine it feels useless compared to the other two healer types.
  9. Asbo

BETA TEST April 27th; what's new?

Hope that mob drops that stick of insect collecting!!! Can give it to madmedic.
  10. Asbo

BETA TEST April 20th; what's new?

Nice to see some love in the torches and also on the potion bottle they needed some love for sure. Deer antlers should of be able to be used for crafting bone only items as I have mentioned in game before imo. Will be happy to continue to give feedback on the group exp as this was very low and...
  11. Asbo

BETA TEST April 13th; what's new?

Fantastic as always cannot wait to get in there and start hammering on them ^^^ mobs and send them to hell minus their loot. Can we get a template to use once we create our toons to save having to try do them the same each time. Thanks in advance and whoever as i know you guys are always busier...
  12. Asbo

BETA TEST April 6th; what's new?

Extensive work and like the exp fix for both killing and crafting/gathering was far to generous before allowing people to level past their fighting/adventuring level. Looking forward to seeing the new gear and the bear looks brilliant. Hope the bone is now a thing in this or next weeks wipe...
  13. Asbo

BETA TEST March 30th; what's new?

Some very good improvements to the banking system make it far more manageable for crafters and hoarders alike. Of course I am both of them! Great work and imagination Undone thanks. As for Aura buff I prefer having a STA-free constant group buff with toggling every time I enter combat as this...
Back