Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Xeoboy

Crafting Stats vs tier vs dropped

I am still finding as an armorsmith crafting armor it seems weak with how low it is stat-wise versus finding gear on bandits or in chests. I also think that as a crafter of armor you should be able to fix your armor for free at an anvil instead of paying copper coins. If you want to charge me 1...
  2. Xeoboy

October 27th; what's new?

Very good progress on things in such a short time.
  3. Xeoboy

Quests are not needed?

This is what I earned for turning in a quest. Although you don't need to do them as they are optional I am glad I did. Not a bad reward for level 6.
  4. Xeoboy

October 20th; what's new?

I agree there has to be a better way to keep a group together that travels through a city, or if you join a group it tells you the group is in this instance and then it tells you that you will be moved to that instance automatically.
  5. Xeoboy

yes and the good part about the globe icon it now shows the instance you are in. The game should tell you this as a tip though at least the first time you enter an instance.
  6. Xeoboy

It is a great list of improvements. Thank you.
  7. Xeoboy

Your dream mmo

I couldn't agree more with your post it mirrors my thoughts. Games shouldn't just make things easier, part of EverQuests charm and staying power came from discovering and finding those quests by talking with every NPC you came across. I too love magic and usually play wizards but I am liking...
  8. Xeoboy

WELCOME to all our new players - Launch day

This was a fantastic video to learn basics and things not really discussed in-game.
  9. Xeoboy

BETA TEST October 5th; what's new?

I would like to see doors that could be opened and closed as well as crates, boxes, barrels, and chests that can be searched. The world seems so static and NPCs seem so lifeless there doesn't seem to be many ways that you can interact with any objects. There needs to be more town activity and...
Back