Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. C

The Ultimate Juggernaut Class Guide

One thing I wanna say is, No Time to Die only works in combat mode, so if you sheath your weapons it's void. Combat movement helps in this case when everyone is fleeing. Darkwater armor or Oiled Tin quarter plate has combat movement to help in cases like that. Threatening strike may not seem...
  2. C

QA April 23rd

Is there a cap to how much TE can be stored?
  3. C

Embers Adrift turns into a mostly solo RPG at lvl 30

Wait until your reach level 30 on your zerker, that's when they really shine.
  4. C

QA April 5th, 2024

The reason people choose Free Hold over FD2 is because it's too big with no butt hole (exit hatch) and harder to access. Clear through FD1 or Clear through from shrieks in GC. That in itself is already a time sink for little to no exp. Whereas FH is easier to access, lots of solo mobs, lots of...
  5. C

Hot Fix April 2nd

Alchemy 1 or 2 Chaotic Strike = 1 hit killer! What!
  6. C

where is everyone

You've missed the train! When they opened up the free trial there was a lot of new comers. Pretty much everyone is passed the starting zone now. However, you won't see people log in for another 6-8 hours or so. Basically prime time. There should be more players in the starting zone by then.
  7. C

LIVE March 26th; what's new?

Before. It was about a month ago.
  8. C

LIVE March 26th; what's new?

It's going to be so much fun seeing people die from the stalkers when they go afk. One thing to keep in mind...I was in a death loop in Redshore Ridge when I went afk and respawned. They just kept on killing me there. Might wanna do something about them "camping" respawners.
  9. C

Drive-By Buffing

This game doesn't have long lasting buffs unfortunately.
  10. C

Little Blue Floating Creature

Once you reach level 10, there's an NPC that gives you a quest. The end result is you get an ember stone. You have to kill ashen mobs to collect essences, and you can use them Emberstone essence to teleport using monoliths. You can also do a quest at level 20 to use the essences to power up your...
  11. C

Little Blue Floating Creature

Blue = Haste Green = Run Speed Red = Damage Shield Orange = Attack Boost They are a great way to increase your ember essence when you're low as well. Best way to catch them is run them to a wall to trap them, but also not a steep wall where you can't reach. Another easy way is to run them...
  12. C

A question re: grouping and community

They've done well with adding solo loops in dungeons although the gear is lesser in stats, they're more than capable of getting you to get the job done. There are also some overland "minor" mobs that still drops good gear, its a matter of farming for them. Hopefully you haven't stopped...
  13. C

A question re: grouping and community

I've seen Shadewe online in the guild a couple of times. But haven't noticed him lfg. Although, not many players group up anymore for sure. There's usually 1 or 2 mini groups going (2-4 players) around level 20s in the guild. And I could understand what he's trying to say. You really REALLY...
  14. C

LIVE February 27th; what's new?

Any chance to increase Snatchscale Stalker's rare drop rates? Greenscale Greaves in Redshore and Greenscale Vambraces in Redshore Ridge. Theres literally like 3 stalkers spread throughout the east end of Redshore and the respawn time sucks. Same for Redshore Ridge, I only see 4 stalkers spread...
  15. C

Prepping for the Trial

Players who learn to use intimidate will solo much better and faster. Once you get the hang of it, they can be good pullers. It's just common sense, intimidate the area and anything not affected should be the ones you pull. Groups should be able to handle 2 even if there's a slip up. Also even...
  16. C

QA February 2024

It's been awhile since I last sent into Noxious Bog ev. But one thing that bugged me was their poison dot (10 damage per tick) is roughly the same amount of damage some level 30 dots / bleeds are. Is that supposed to be correct? Shouldn't level 10 dots be much lower damage?
  17. C

QA January 16th

Everything else looks good!
  18. C

QA January 16th

How did you guys come up with the reasoning to increase damage though? It's already a PITA, defenders and supports are already lacking in offensive damage. Isn't the goal to make things a lil bit more solo friendly? What do you feel is a good "down time" between fights when you are soloing? 3...
  19. C

The New Player Experience Needs Attention

Would it be possible to change up some 3^ into 1^ and 2^? Move some basilisks spots away from ants + nests so you don't constantly get aggroed from both most of the time. Emberflies spawning at night is a good thing for Meadowlands, but what about the day time? Crocs shouldn't congregate so...
  20. C

The New Player Experience Needs Attention

This is pretty much spot on. Playing in Redshore Ridge last night I've noticed a whole bunch of 1^ with a good density for soloing unfortunately they were yellows and orange at level 33, so I'd have to wait 1 or 2 levels. But this could definitely be implemented into Meadowlands and Dryfoot...
Back