Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. S

Duel - Newhaven Valley Newb Quest

Or nobody cares about dueling, even in this form of it.
  2. S

The Big Flaw

You can spend hours in a groupfinder in a game with a million players and never see a group. The inherent problem isn't population but what an individual is willing to do to play in a group. It's an issue in every MMO I have played. I'm a bit of an introvert and a grouch But in any game I can...
  3. S

Why other than weight wear anything other than heavy armors?

At 20 I think Ashbourne leather gives +3 pos, Level 25 mole bear is +5 pos. That stacks up fast and provides a lot of extra bang.
  4. S

Why other than weight wear anything other than heavy armors?

Positional stats on leather armors is a pretty big offensive bonus to chase. Being able to mix in heavier armor gives some flexibility. There is also some penetration on a few leather armor pieces that is much more valuable now. A striker could lose quite a bit of damage at the cost of wearing...
  5. S

LIVE December 19th; what's new?

Thanks for all the hard work on this wonderful game. Merry Christmas!
  6. S

Help re: Brigand gear

Haste also affects skill activation time and cooldown time. It's a worthwhile stat. When it comes to PEN: armor on mobs is tougher now so it has some value, however, if you are using daggers the positional usually is PEN so I wouldn't really invest too much more in that stat with the rest of...
  7. S

QA August 2023

After testing a bunch on the warden: cast times feel real good. I like it a lot. Using bleeding again causes me skill selection issues but I'm ok with that. After testing Marshal a little bit: faster halt is glorious, as is faster provoke, pursuit, and threatening strike. Overall combat...
  8. S

QA August 2023

Looking at dot length..bleeding is 12 secs....seems I need to start using this again..even over venom for shorth fights. Seems 1 sec or insta cast would work as the mob is coming in then acid when its static on tank.
  9. S

QA August 2023

Lots of exciting things in here. I'd have been happy with every skill moved to 1 sec cast. Seeing some instant cast sounds interesting. It will make tank life a lot better at the start of fights with reduced cast times for provoke and pursuit etc. For warden, my biggest pain point was the cast...
  10. S

Feedback Game - List your 3 favourite things and 3 most disliked things about the game

Write down your reason to start playing Embers Adrift MMORPG.com article had me intrigued about an low fantasy MMO where torches and darkness were a thing. Also, the first time a rat killed me in the valley because I wasn't paying attention had me hooked. Write down your 3 favourite things...
  11. S

The Defender: Juggernaut / Knight / Marshal Part 2

I’ve been using pursuit a fair bit when I am pulling. Helps me space mobs out a bit for easier stuns from cc folks and also helps me take a couple less hits on the way back to the group.
  12. S

LIVE January 17th; what's new?

Love the changes!
Back