Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Daikano

Get to know the team - Extended version - AMA

Just curious: Who does the music for the game? Is it the same person doing SFX production?
  2. Daikano

After Two Weeks - Feedback and Observations

Speaking of crouching, is there any chance that keybind could be made into a toggle? I have rheumatoid arthritis and it can be challenging to hold down two or three keys at once. It would be nice to be able to tap crouch once and remain in that stance until I press the key again.
  3. Daikano

CV2 exploration - 9/2/22

If we use /report in game, does that automatically include the player's current location to the devs as hidden text, or do we need to use a command to obtain our location and include it in our report?
  4. Daikano

Map of Central Veins dungeon in Northreach exile fort & spider caves (CV2)

Thank you! This map looks great! I saved a copy and marked the spots for the named prospector my group found. I don't have advanced photo editing skills so forgive breaking the lines with my copy/paste of your marker icon. I have terrible memory for names but it was "Prospector Niles" or...
  5. Daikano

BETA TEST September 21st; what's new?

I didn't have time to post yesterday when it occurred, but running east through northreach on the southern road as the sun was setting in game, I encountered significant horizontal screen tearing for about 30 seconds. It occurred when facing east but not when facing west (toward the setting...
  6. Daikano

Introduce yourself

INTRODUCE YOURSELF Nickname: The Hat IRL Location: In a van down by the river in the USA First language: English year of birth: Lets just say the Beatles were still together. How did you ended on this forum?: Beta feedback links. What interest you most about Embers Adrift? Having played...
  7. Daikano

BETA TEST September 21st; what's new?

I'm new to the game as I began on Sunday of the open beta. I saw the previous crafting system just enough to distinguish the differences between the implementation. That said, here's my view: Did the performance adjustments made have an impact on your performance? My PC didn't see any change...
Back