Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. GameRaven

Leveling issues beyond design

Thank you for the detailed reply. And I understand this I really do but what the few who are left in the community aren't understanding I think is those things just simply aren't fun. The real problem with the game is there is no enjoyable long term gameplay loop. On top of that at lvl 40 in any...
  2. GameRaven

Leveling issues beyond design

The issue for any issue here always comes down to player count. Sorry to hear you’ve run into that. If it makes you feel better I had to quit because my static left. I say I had to because there’s nothing to do at 40 (or any other level really) by yourself and everyone has a static. Could I get...
  3. GameRaven

Any future plans for improving the crafting system?

The community needs to grow before crafting can matter to any useful degree. You will find you want to make enough chars and have all crafts yourself due to lack of content. People don’t trade to any meaningful regular extent and when you do you will probably just get things for free. It’s a...
  4. GameRaven

This game worth 40 on sale to 70 not on sale Canadian dollars ?

Depends on if your the type who wants to invest in the idea and future of the project or something you can sink your teeth into now and enjoy. I’m an idea investor so I did. Regular player count is around 50 - 70 pretty useless crafting system but deep enough(most people craft their own items)...
  5. GameRaven

Steam Access

Well the player count would save the game and make the experience better for all. There’s definitely development requirements on why they’re not going to steam. They would be guaranteed more money regardless just from visibility. This whole argument is fake news and one I really despise as...
  6. GameRaven

The Big Flaw

Ya this is very true and unfortunately the cause of me having to step away. It’s sad I watch the team work so hard on the game but I fear ultimately it’s just not enough. Even with all the new content this year the game still feels like it hasn’t really went anywhere. I wish the team the best...
  7. GameRaven

Feedback Game - List your 3 favourite things and 3 most disliked things about the game

Write down your reason to start playing Embers Adrift New vision in a stagnant market of the same homogeneous crap. Write down your 3 favourite things about Embers Adrift 1. Grouping 2. Long leveling process/feeling of progression 3. Dungeons Write down your 3 most disliked things about...
  8. GameRaven

Is there a mandrake Tea recipe Dev please respond

I’d love to find the string and cloth one day.
Back