Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Alice_Bluu

10 tips on giving feedback

Giving good feedback is vital to the growth and success of the game. Constructive feedback helps the devs improve their skills, fosters trust, and enhances communication. It creates more positive and productive relationships all around. Many people struggle with this in their day to day lives...
  2. Alice_Bluu

Alices Beginner Guide

Downloading the game Make sure you download the game to the location you want. After you get the game downloaded, run it as admin, or go in and set it to always run as admin as well as checking your firewall or security and allowing it to be run. On the launcher there are a couple things to...
  3. Alice_Bluu

Alice's Useful Threads

Alice's Beginner Guide A look at our current stats Incomplete list of reagent drops All available /commands in game 10 tips on giving feedback I am an official Embers Adrift affiliate! Use this link to buy embers adrift and support me as well! For yourself -...
  4. Alice_Bluu

A look at our current stats.

So let's talk about stats. What are they and what do they do? Hold ALT to view additional information when a tooltip is active. This includes dice, expanded definitions for any acronyms, etc. Hold SHIFT to view the next tier of an ability (if available) when an ability tooltip is active. Dice...
  5. Alice_Bluu

Reagent Drops

I have compiled a list of CURRENT known reagent drops. Missing a few. Will update as I get new information and with changes. Each class only has 2 abilities that use reagents at this time. One base role ability and one specialization ability will use a reagent.
  6. Alice_Bluu

List of current /Commands in game

Here is a list of commands available in game UPDATE! BELOW I HAVE INCLUDED SCREENSHOTS OF THE /HELP OR /LIST COMMAND IN GAME WHICH PROVIDES YOU EVERY POSSIBLE /COMMAND AND CHAT SHORTCUT /who - shows who is in that zone /who all - shows everyone logged into the game and their current zone...
Back