Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Kitsyn

October 20th; what's new?

Thanks for the explanation. I had no idea these things were happening. I guess I lead a sheltered life! I most often have to switch instances after going out of Newhaven City. The ember rings aren't terribly far, but inconvenient if I want to run directly right or left instead of to a...
  2. Kitsyn

I understand, but this becomes a problem when the new rule about having to go to an ember ring is applied. Group members get split off every time we zone, whether into a city or dungeon, and there's not always an ember ring handy. I'm not sure what big issue this new rule was supposed to...
  3. Kitsyn

Wow, that's a lot. One comment. If we have to go to an ember ring to switch instance, can you please add some code to let us stay in the same instance as our group members when we zone? Every time I pass through the city, I have to switch instance. Thanks.
Back