Embers Adrift

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Kittik

Feedback After 21 Levels of Duelist

I don't think it does.
  2. Kittik

I still think EACH class needs a role defining ability much earlier. I think each class should get a unique ability at level 6.
  3. Kittik

Feedback Suggestion: QoL Improvement for combat and party targeting

This is how I feel it should actually be...but that probably won't happen.
  4. Kittik

Feedback Suggestion: QoL Improvement for combat and party targeting

But yes, I also understand your meaning Xeen.
  5. Kittik

A lot of abilities on many classes need to be looked at more closely. Many of the abilities are just not fun or like Rydogg said are completely un-needed and un-used. Many of the abilities need to be looked at and asked, is this a fun engaging experience for a player? What is a player doing...
  6. Kittik

Entitlement to loot

i.e. People where picking on me, so now I'm taking my toys and going home.
  7. Kittik

BETA TEST May 11th; what's new?

Do you? Or maybe not you specifically, but does everyone really "understand" this? There has been SOOOO much feedback lately that there is no way a dev team would be able to deal with it all and work on a fix that that feedback is addressing. Hey dev's fix 20 things and reply to our 20k...
  8. Kittik

Focused Discussion: DARKNESS

Completely agree.
  9. Kittik

A Tale of Two Parties

You just said your an ass, rude and abrasive. And then you talk like it's the rest of the community that needs to change. F this dude.
  10. Kittik

BETA TEST May 11th; what's new?

Good for you. Get some R&R! Have fun.
  11. Kittik

A Tale of Two Parties

I think we all know who AssBERRY is.
  12. Kittik

You want it dark? Turn you gamma down all the way...be as scared of not being able to see anything as your heart desires.
  13. Kittik

Darkness doesn't mean much when you have people adjusting the gamma on their screen to make it as bright as day. What's the point of making it that dark when people do everything they can to ignore it completely.
  14. Kittik

Remove banners and put the stats or some type of advantage on torches and then it would totally make sense that Support classes hold a torch. +HIT to all group members for the beginner torch that Sup's start with. That alone is already more incentive than we currently have to use torches.
  15. Kittik

Economy in Games

I think with the introduction of Tier II skills (and beyond) they could do something like Masters (ala EQ2). Instead of just "giving" a player the 2nd, 3rd, 4th skill etc. they could be skills that need to be purchased.
  16. Kittik

Turn your gamma settings down.
  17. Kittik

Economy in Games

I think there are obvious reasons for this. 1) Wipes still happen. 2) We don't know what system will be in place. We haven't been told there will be a system, we haven't been told there won't be a system so people are just like...ehh...why bother. 3) The aggrivation of limited bank space...
  18. Kittik

This is probably the most true statement out of this whole discussion. (Me being on the unsavvy said of the screen) ....and the thing is, I could figure it out, but I don't want to. Like you said, it's the last thing I want to do, is work outside of the game to make the game playable. I'll...
  19. Kittik

I've disliked the pure blackness of night since I first started the game. Should night be a different experience of the game during it's time...yes. Should it be a different element that it changes the play style from when it's day...yes. Should it be so all consuming that players are...