Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.
Then I didn't understand the mechanic. I thought it only affected adv/dis when hitting mobs and did not affect mob's adv/dis on the player, i.e. the mob would have the advantage if they were higher level regardless if gel'd.
... If only there was some kind of combat log where we could view...
Grayed out text is too subtle to make much of a difference imo. Different colour all together would be easier to see at a glance, better yet, let players pick the colour of the text based on the source.
While I'm being unreasonable, I'd also enjoy the log being presented in table...
Write down your reason to start playing Embers Adrift
Wanted to play group focused MMO where the meta is not already set in stone by neckbeards
Write down your 3 favourite things about Embers Adrift
1. Stingy loot drop rates
2. No map/compass
3. Group combat
Write down your 3 most disliked...
I still avoid fighting bears @25 when I solo, the time to kill is higher than other mobs, not worth the effort when other mobs drop salve. In a group its not quite as bad, but it's still annoying and most of the time we end up gravitating to other mobs over bears. It's like fighting mobs that...
Sexy. Almost makes me want to lvl my tank... Almost.
IMO, fear should be chaotic. If it really must be toned down, then perhaps reducing the mob's social radius while fear is active or add a snare component. Could also have it so mobs always try to maintain maximum distance from the fearing...
Oh noes!!! My internet complaint about pixels wasn't acknowledged by everyone and didn't get 1000 upvotes and likes... My epeen has shrunk by 2 sizes. lol.
Don't worry about it. Far more articulate people are making headway in the discussion with points I (for the most part) agree with.
OMG, did I meme? I've always wanted to meme. I didn't prepare a speech... Let's see; I'd like to thank my parents for always supporting me, my son for keeping me up to date on the latest memes and hip cool kid sayings, but mostly I want to thank my beautiful wife of 20 years. This is for us...
- The vast majority of the +stat on gear is percentile, but % symbols are scary so you won't see any
- Those tall, dark, glowing eyed creatures you sometimes see at night are The Other. Legend has it if you manage to touch one they will give you candy
- Humanoids do not drop ember flux, however...
Thank god someone was able to use big person words to describe what I was trying to with my terri-bad, coming across as kind of whiny, posts.
Everything Aetrion said I agree with as far as the disadvantages of the Sentinel ability set. I can get behind all the of the suggestions as well.
- The bees of knowledge bring enlightenment to those who are worthy
- There's a Trade chat channel... Remember, friends don't let friends post trades in World chat
- You can turn off Warlord spam in the combat log options... You'll know when you see it
- There's no xp loss when you die. Drop...
- Fall damage is proportional to armour weight... Tanks go boom-boom
- When you kill some types of enemies near a rupture they have a chance to turn into an Ashen variant
- Stick together in dungeons and ember veins, that way you'll be lost together
- There's always time for a good...
Yup, serious. More dmg abilities on a healer is not good. We can already solo more efficiently and effectively than any other class type. Plus, I need hotbar room and sta for sentinel healing and mitigation abilities. 12% sta is not an insignificant cost. Clearly it's designed for solo use...
Duration too short
- Too short for buffing the puller before they go out
- Too short for effective use in combat given the random nature of mob ability usage.
The issue I see is, your not going to have the resist buffs up long enough to effectively negate the abilities of the mob(s) in the...
I just reached 22 on Sentinel last and I have some feedback.
- I can solo a two chev yellow. Face tank, auto attack and heal. It takes a month of Sundays for the mob to die and you can't use any abilities besides heals and dmg resist, but it can be done.
- I can solo up to 3 blue single...