Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Search results

1. Stundorn

Mages?

EvE online has mages? :D
  2. Stundorn

Basic info should be found easily ingame, not only outside of game

i think finding out stuff like this is half of the fun, but i dont disagree.
  3. Stundorn

Ancient Bear Spawn is Insane long

I like the shield i got from Therrin. Took us only 30min to have it spawn. Sounds like we were lucky.
  4. Stundorn

Daytime is way too bright

good to know, so daytime sometimes is to bright in general imho.
  5. Stundorn

Daytime is way too bright

i need exposure to -0.5 to see something at nigt and dont stress my eyes. But at days the -0.5 exposure setting makes it a little too bright. I'd like some adjustment too. When sun sets or rises and we have something like blue hour its perfect imho.
  6. Stundorn

Beta Gruppe für spielen/ testen am WE gesucht./ Looking for beta group playing/ testing at weekends

Danke für die Info, ich hoffe das ich bald wieder mehr Zeit finde, dann melde ich mich.
  7. Stundorn

Your dream mmo

Mortal online 2 would be a almost perfect Game for me if they we're able to force the 1 char per player restriction and not have a playerbase having 2 -4 Accounts and circumvent the restriction. The whole concept sadly doesnt work for me with this community "exploit".
  8. Stundorn

Beta Gruppe für spielen/ testen am WE gesucht./ Looking for beta group playing/ testing at weekends

Hi und sorry, das ich nicht mehr so wirklich aktiv sein konnte an den WE's, aber nun ist es ja live :D Ich habe gestern nur kurz reingeschaut und weiss leider nicht wieviel Zeit ich finden werde, aber grundsätzlich bin ich immer noch daran interessiert einer Gruppe oder Gilde beizutreten oder...
  9. Stundorn

Game has released? oh wow, didnt expect that and there was no information about it

Ah ok my fault i only look in the forums once in a while and dont follow any social media or newsletters etc. Stresses me too much. Well, i could have joined yesterday, but also missed that - damn :D But good to know the Game has launched and is permanent now, i will play occasinally atm and...
  10. Stundorn

Game has released? oh wow, didnt expect that and there was no information about it

Sad i miss the Launch Weekend as nothing hinted me torwards this launch :-/
  11. Stundorn

Feedback 2nd Feedback after playing some more

i used the LFG Tool allways i was online, but in the New Haven Valley Zone and also Northaven are mostly orphaned. I just want to do the Quests, but hardly find a group. Well it was just a rant when i logged of frustrated :D But its kind of feedback still imo .
  12. Stundorn

Feedback 2nd Feedback after playing some more

My biggest gripe here is, i need friends, a group some people i'm connected to to play the game as most of the interesting content, quests etc. is group content, but i cannot find some. Everytime i login i search for groups. Its not i have never found a group, but well. See, i dont think its...
  13. Stundorn

Ich würde heute abend spielen, wenn wir eine Gruppe zusammenbekommen. Würde gerne versuchen die Quests zu lösen. Muss noch Sachen von Aydlin finden und die Waffenkisten waren bei mir zuletzt verbuggt oder ich verstehe etwas an der Quest nicht.
  14. Stundorn

After Two Weeks - Feedback and Observations

yes please i want to say i also want it toggleable.
  15. Stundorn

ich wollte nix überstürzen, aber ja. Hat ja aber alles noch Zeit und kann daraus erwachsen. You're welcome, we are now some germanspeaking, but i dont see a problem here, we can talk english if needed. the ine above asked or suggested a guild maybe and below we may try to coordinate the...
  16. Stundorn

Das kommende WE ab 23.09. bin ich leider nur Sonntag da, aber wir können dann ja auf jedenfall mal schauen was als Gruppe geht. @zimmerbewohner ist ja anscheinend auch dabei ;)
  17. Stundorn

Hallo aus Mainfranken

können wir nutzen, wenn unbedingt nötig, ich mag es ehrlich gesagt lieber ohne VOIP, aber ja wenn es nötig ist sich besser zu koordinieren, kein Problem. Ich bin das kommende WE leider spontan verbucht und zum Musizieren verdonnert, aber ab Sonntag Nachmittag wäre ich da :D @zimmerbewohner...
  18. Stundorn

Initial feedback

compromises are allways needed and good if done fair. So yes, what i can imagine are Quests that introduce people to the "sandbox grind" and teach them what gives them coin aka kill smugglers and waht gives them leather, meat or tea leaves if you are a hunter or wood, flax and shrooms if you are...
  19. Stundorn

Hallo aus Mainfranken

Ja schön, dann lasst uns mal zusammenfinden, wenn die Server wieder laufen ;)