Embers Adrift

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Undone

Server schedule?

Focused testing sessions are typically an hour or two of devs observing or asking for specific things to be tested. These sessions exist because we get the largest turnout when the session time is well defined. However, we recognize that this time is not convenient for EU players which is why...
  2. Undone

Server schedule?

Server Schedule is as follows (all times are in US Central Time): Focused test session with the devs every Wednesday evening @ 8pm to 11:59pm Non-focused test every Weekend starting on Friday @ 6pm through Sunday @ 11:59pm
  3. Undone

Yes. Actually I'm a friend of his, he asked me to meet him here.

Yes. Actually I'm a friend of his, he asked me to meet him here.
  4. Undone

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

(used google translate so hopefully this answers your question!) - server status can be seen on your My Account page. - servers are open every Wednesday night @ 8pm US central time for approximately 4 hours. - servers will be open more frequently for weekend tests as we move into 2022 - keep...
  5. Undone

Bought the game so long ago....

And as Dalton mentioned, we aren't the only company to do this. Look at apple or google events, look at wow server maintenance. They get listed in the timezone of the company. Talking about things in the timezone in which you operate is nothing new to this world.
  6. Undone

This statement is a bit misleading though. Regardless of nationality a good majority of the team (~2/3) operates on CT, while most of the others are +/-1 timezone away from CT. The exceptions are you in the EU and our other member in AUS. Patch notes are in the forums.
  7. Undone

Likewise from my end! From my perspective, it appears as though you cannot be bothered to google "8pm CST to <insert your timezone of choice>". You just said "having to juggle other people's time offsets is a PITA" which is exactly what you are asking me to do. UTC is not our company's...
  8. Undone

For one week during the time change yes, things can get a little goofy. However, there are many websites that will do the translation of timezones for you, not to mention we are very active in the discord alpha channel with our backers keeping them up to date on server status. The bottom...
  9. Undone

As mentioned in the weekly patch notes 8pm Central US time. And before you ask, the patch notes also show 1am UTC.
  10. Undone

Wednesday tests run roughly 4hrs, so midnight Central.
  11. Undone

Welcome back @ThePompousPeasant ! Head over to your my account page and you should be able to access the patcher which will allow you to download the latest client. We test every Wednesday night at 8pm CST. Feel free to join us in discord as well.
  12. Undone

TOPIC: Being unique in MMORPGS part 1 - How important is it for you?

It's been great following along this conversation! I think we can all agree that there are merits to all kinds of different systems it's just a matter of finding which ones best suite the vision of the game. My driving philosophies have been mainly a) make major decisions reversible in some...
  13. Undone

I should have included my thoughts on changing your character --> those changes should come at a cost. And by cost I do not mean money but rather time. I agree that your choices should come to define your character, but I prefer that those choices define your character over time as you play...
  14. Undone

I think those ideas are fantastic. However, throughout the development of this product I have tried to keep any decisions one has to make that might impact your character's development either reversible, or changeable down the road. It's another reason we moved away from having you allocate...
  15. Undone

Embers Adrift 5e DnD

I also know @introvertices is a DND fan if we could drag him away from work… then we also have @BrowncoatWash @Dcellio and company who I believe are also table top folks.
  16. Undone

Embers Adrift 5e DnD

I’m itching to play something like this but it would have to be later for me (9pm+ CST). Thurs maybe? I would also be totally down if we wanted to throw down a Dune RPG session. It just came out and I need an excuse to buy it.
  17. Undone

First impressions

Our team tries to foster an environment where the best ideas win out. The change and of name and direction was one of those ideas. Our press release summarizes it best:
  18. Undone

Transfer of Saga of Lucimia Info

As Dalton mentioned, everything you had previously carries over to Embers Adrift.
  19. Undone

What are you playing currently?

What am I playing? I am playing a ton! My wife and I fell down the board game rabbit hole during the pandemic and have amassed quite the collection. We both enjoy these games for different reasons; I have really been taken by how different mechanics change the feel of each game and what kind...
  20. Undone

Introducing Embers Adrift

The Stormhaven Studios team is excited to announce the rebranding of the MMORPG we have been working on for the past number of years. While still delivering on the core tenets and game design philosophies we’ve always promoted, our game will no longer be based on the Saga of Lucimia IP. We...