Embers Adrift

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Dalton

TOPIC: The gaming community is changing. Is the industry following?

I mean the game is currently top of Steams most active players list. Player base is still growing rapidly. They did something right. The “old school” Mmo player base is small and often unwilling to support any game that is not exactly like whatever one they played before. There is a clear reason...
  2. Dalton

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

What are your specs?
  3. Dalton

Q&A - Ask all your questions here

I believe English is current the only support language. I’ve seen them mention before that they would like to have additional languages support but would be after official launch of the game.
  4. Dalton

What are you playing currently?

Lately I have gone back to AdventureQuest 3D. Just wanted a more relaxed MMO to fill my downtime and just enjoy running around exploring the near areas they add. It does not have any real depth to it, but it can be really enjoyable and very funny too.
  5. Dalton

Bought the game so long ago....

I mean you’d need to know the time difference once, same hours every week. Not a very difficult thing. The devs have to run the server at times that is easiest for the majority of the team.
  6. Dalton

TOPIC: The importance of light and darkness in Embers Adrift

I enjoy how in WoW the darkness is not truly dark. As someone who has to play most games with my brightness turned down low or with "Night mode" on for my eyes. I appreciate the look of night in wow without it making it hard for my to actually play the game. But in WoW where you do not have a...
  7. Dalton

TOPIC: The importance of light and darkness in Embers Adrift

If I am not in a group, I’d do the same honestly. I just don’t have the desire to try and navigate myself around the dark unless I 100% know where I am and where I need to go. If I am out gathering stuff I’ll just head back before it gets to dark and wait it out. Darkness for me in a game is...
  8. Dalton

Bought the game so long ago....

https://discord.gg/P6cWaTGx
  9. Dalton

What are you playing currently?

Mostly just waiting for Battlefield 2042 as Battlefield games are my absolute favorite games to play. Right now though just TBC classic along with Albion Online and maybe once a week jump into Project Gorgon. I’d be playing BF4/V but currently don’t own a gaming laptop to play them.
  10. Dalton

What Is Your Favorite Crafting System

Currently Albion Online is my favorite. I’m not a fan of systems where it takes 5+ different materials to make one item. In Albion if I want to make a shield I get raw Wood/Ore of the tier I wanna make and then refine them and craft a shield. If I want it to be “enchanted” I’d need to find an...
  11. Dalton

Transfer of Saga of Lucimia Info

Yes, if you are an Alpha tester you will see the Alpha Testing section of the forums below and if go to your account page https://www.embersadrift.com/#/Account you'll be able to download the current client.
  12. Dalton

TOPIC: Interface, how do you like it?

If windows are move roundtable and the game isn't designed like FFXIV or WoW where you have to have 12 actions bars and 40+ group windows. I've not really seen a reason to have crazy in depth mods for the interface.
  13. Dalton

Introduce yourself

Nickname: Dalton IRL Location: New England First language: English How did you ended on this forum?: Followed the game for a few years, first saw probably on MassivelyOP. What interest you most about Embers Adrift? Group focused content and dungeons with friends. Kids? Nope Pets? Yes (2...
  14. Dalton

Embers Adrift 5e DnD

I am still interested, I’d like to just at least play through the 5E starter kit with a couple people to get the basics of the new edition.
  15. Dalton

TOPIC: Interface, how do you like it?

UI in games of any sort has always been a make or break for me. An ugly or disorganized UI in a game makes me not want to play it. Specially in the mmo genre where it is very important to the key gameplay. Warcraft to me is the example of what a clean but intuitive UI should be, blizzard overall...
  16. Dalton

Embers Adrift 5e DnD

I can do those times and would be absolutely interested.
  17. Dalton

What Rigs you running?

A M1 MacBook Air. I plan to possibly get a gaming laptop again late this year when Battlefield 6 comes out as the battlefield games are only thing I normally play that I can’t anymore that moves to MacOS last year. But with the rise of things like GeForce Now and virtual machines I really may...