Embers Adrift

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Malyck

Observations, Weekend of 06/25 - 26

I agree with the OP. I leveled each of the roles up to lvl6, and the new Strike skill made it a lot smoother, especially for Support and Defender. I am just getting starting on crafting, but had a good laugh at the animation when learning a new crafting recipe. Nice work all around!
  2. Malyck

BETA TEST June 22nd; what's new?

I agree, looks like a nice update. I am looking forward to checking out the new crafting progression.
  3. Malyck

It's a new Cycle!

I will mainly play Berserker and possibly some Warlord.
  4. Malyck

Early leveling pre 10 is slow and with so few skills a little boring.

Thanks Elloa, this is great info! I am looking forward to trying this out when it is ready! :)
  5. Malyck

Early leveling pre 10 is slow and with so few skills a little boring.

I feel more invested in my character after I am able to select the sub-class I want. I feel it would be more interesting to me to be able to spec into your sub-class sooner.
  6. Malyck

BETA TEST June 8th; what's new?

This is disappointing, crafting is one of my main interests in these types of games. I tend to spend more time on gathering/crafting than adventuring/questing.