Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by Yarpen Zig

1. Y

The Ultimate Juggernaut Class Guide

Thanks Marcus, that means a lot!
  2. Y

If I missed anything you feel should be covered, please feel free to contribute. Constructive feedback is welcome!
  3. Y

Introduction The Juggernaut is Embers Adrift's iconic damage dealing tank that pushes through fights when anyone else in your place would have already collapsed. Juggernauts may not be capable as wearing as much armor as Knights or Marshals, but they can still hold their own when it matters...
  4. Y

Embers Adrift turns into a mostly solo RPG at lvl 30

100% this is the reason solo on tank feels slow. You can overcompensate with positional gear and a maul to approach solo fights with the same mentality as a striker (kill as fast as possible). Otherwise, you're stuck sitting around waiting for hp to top up while strikers or supporters are only...
  5. Y

QA April 24th

Yup, they're green alright. Now if only they changed color like snatchscales when they die! :P
  6. Y

You all have gone above and beyond to remove the barrier to entry to play the game with B2P and FTP. You're probably right that it's too late to slap an early access sticker on it. Especially if you agree that the game is closer to feature complete than it is to the "early access" state that it...
  7. Y

This has happened to me a few different times over the last year. I'll have a reliable healer for a few levels for the tight 3ish hours most evenings I can to commit to doing dungeons. Eventually I'll miss some nights playing due to IRL and I'll come back to not having consistent heals. They'll...
  8. Y

Great feedback, Crank. I hope you get to experience more Embers dungeons as main tank, it's quite exhilerating with a good cooperative team. Soloing definitely is rough on tanks, especially when your gear is configured with grouping primarily in mind. If you lean more into positional and mauls...
  9. Y

QA April 5th, 2024

I'll have to think on this one a bit. I understand you're looking to have a more linear comparison that can be stacked. That said, I do appreciate your very creative diagram to explain what you're looking for!
  10. Y

QA April 5th, 2024

I assumed there was some logistical reason you didn't attempt to solve it via this manner, so thank you for explaining!
  11. Y

QA April 5th, 2024

During the community show some people including Genrah suggested changin the mob con to accomplish the same goal without having to reinvent the wheel. At first I was skeptical but after some thought it might accomplish the same thing without alienating so many people. What if the window a mob in...
  12. Y

Hot Fix April 2nd

I dig the idea of titles based on time spent in the arena or unique player kills (to prevent excessive cheating with multiple accounts). I think the idea of getting passive EE generation in the arena would be fun and give a reason for ppl to spectate or compete. It would be difficult to...
  13. Y

Hot Fix April 2nd

A+ on the arena aesthetic though! It's a beautiful spot to hang out and there's some spots you can sneak onto roofs with it's great.
  14. Y

QA April 5th, 2024

Barring any corrections to my data it does appear at first to positively impact some of the levels with less options. Currently there are 13 levels from 1 to 50 where you have 3 or fewer overland, dungeon or EV zone options for getting xp. With the compressed model it looks like that's reduced...
  15. Y

QA April 5th, 2024

Here's the compressed version.
Back