Embers Adrift

Register a free account today to Ignite your Adventure! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate with the Embers Adrift community. Your active account will also be the same account used to purchase, download, and login to the game.

Recent content by XerWolf

1. X

Hot Fix April 2nd

I'm glad to see the team has some new ideas to keep things fresh. Looking forward to more changes to expand activities in the game beyond grinding mobs. Loving the direction.
  2. X

Hot Fix April 2nd

I'm excited for PvP shenanigans
  3. X

QA March 2024

ok as long as its not spammy. I hope most people don't feel a need to hide their equipment.
  4. X

QA March 2024

Nice Nice Nice Sounds useful Awesome
  5. X

QA March 2024

Why?
  6. X

QA February 23rd

I love you
  7. X

QA December 12th

Verified for Flask (decreased amount), Numbing Agent (increased amount) These were fun. I liked that they came and found me. The loot on them (ant nest like) was interesting as well.
  8. X

QA November 17th

This is one of those unique things that I think will be so useful for people. Plus it gives another source of mobs that can spawn in the world.
  9. X

QA November 16th

Yay Mounts! Finally :) :)
  10. X

Player Suggested - 2024 Roadmap Poll - Just suggestions folks

Change poll to allow multiple choices. Add pets
  11. X

Hot Fix November 7th

Northreach can now have Ashen mobs. Cool
  12. X

LIVE August 29th; what's new?

FD was hard because your gear was lower tier when it came out. FD and Grimstone gear drops increased power across the board. The mobs in there still aggro fine when people who dont know the dungeon go in there. When the tank is pulling with Kunai why put lull on your bar? The tank has...
  13. X

QA August 2023

This felt better after testing tonight, but the damage output of mobs for orange and red seems to be tweaked higher than it needs to be. Fighting orange isnt something normally done already and the damage buff combined with damage boost they already naturally get seems too much in the situation...
  14. X

QA August 2023

Can you separate elk and stags? They are pretty distinct in what they drop and where they spawn.
  15. X

QA August 2023

I disagree. Implementing a system that requires you to kill 3000 of each of these mob types to minmax your character is a terrible design. Current Implementation walks the line between being useful, worthless, and too much. I would rather the system be just titles and nothing more, but would...
Back